Page 23 of 128 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

how about a soccer theme for the world cup?

Fashion Designer
    We just had a soccer theme less than a month ago. Soccer tables and a new recipe and all.. Did you just start playing?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bestbakeryever3000 View Post
    ooooo!ooooo! Idea! How about a wizard theme! Wizards are cool! =)
    Second this

Farm Supplier
    There has been an Italian, UK, USA and Mexican theme, among others. I would love to see a Spanish theme with goals and new recipes (like sangria!)
    Last edited by chocolat_89; 06-30-14 at 12:57 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I was hoping for American flag related decor for the 4th. We have a lot of good stuff already but I don't want to spend 14 gems on an American flag cheese cake or 8 gems on donuts.

I would love to see a coffee theme. I just started a few months ago and missed out. Just please no more sports theme.

Host(ess)
    I'd love to have some watermelon drink machines it's SUMMERTIME!!!

What about something BAKERY related? A kitched aid mixer, refrigerator, blender, bowls???
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Yes anything bakery related would be awesome!!

New Resident
    I haven't been playing too long, so this has probably already been addressed before -- but for us new players....Why do you continue to have things in the Design tab that we cannot access? (like the Surrey, Carousel, Teapot Lamp, Royal Booth, etc. and ovens that we have no idea how to purchase, or if they are even going to be available again - Musical Drink Machine, Jazz Oven, Tea Time Oven and Kettle).

ALSO, why are some things available to players and not to others. Such as Americana Chair and Summer Table? It is frustrating to be at the highest level, yet not able to get some items that others have.

Please help me understand, since we cannot go above Level 99, all the new things cost a fortune (if you want to decorate using ALL of a theme idea). I am losing interest, but really want to keep playing.