Page 22 of 128 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Birthday theme would be nice. Cakes, cupcakes, streamers and some pretty tables and chairs to go with it. A birthday LTO people standing around a pretty cake and the birthday person blowing out the candles.
    I agree! Birthdays are celebrated every year and it's the one common thing everyone has!

Fashion Designer
    We've had quite a lot of music related items. With all the pianos we get. We've also had jazz goals, which I missed out on as it was before I started playing. I'm a huge heavy rock/metal fan. I know there won't be many that would like that. What about just a rock band theme though? I realise that's not very bakery like but no more off the mark than pirates etc. I for one would love it anyway.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

I think a Parisian theme would be cool, you know to have some really fancy french pastries and all sorts of french desserts. And it would be cool if there was Jean Pierre thinking he will win since he is french, but then he loses.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalCold View Post
    I think a Parisian theme would be cool, you know to have some really fancy french pastries and all sorts of french desserts. And it would be cool if there was Jean Pierre thinking he will win since he is french, but then he loses.
    We did have a Parisian theme for Valentine's day but I agree that a bake-off would be cool....with baking displays and actual pastry chefs as the final prize...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    We did have a Parisian theme for Valentine's day but I agree that a bake-off would be cool....with baking displays and actual pastry chefs as the final prize...
    Really fancy cakes and macaroon towers...

Fashion Designer
    I have been recently playing only Dragon Story, but I have decided to also rekindle my love for Bakery Story, and as soon as I come onto the forums, I see a theme suggestion thread. Extremely happy about this because TL is communicating with their customers. if only we could have a dragon suggestion thread for DS
    Anyways, I think BS would be so much better if we had more...classy stuff. I personally go for a more "practical" look, such as making my bakery look at least somewhat like a real bakery. I loved when we had the Porcelain (?, bear with me, I haven't played in a while ) update with the Porcelain tables and chairs, and the teapot couch.
    I also love the "classic" decorations from "fetus times" in BS history. Such as the fireplace, the Cake and Pie and Chocolate Displays, and the Bookshelves. I hope we get some more of these "classic" decorations, because they are so simple, yet beautiful.
    sorry, I just really find beauty in simplicity

Anyways, I also would love if BS dabbles into the "kitchen" look. Maybe some Refrigerators, or some counters (just like the simple ones we use for placing food) but maybe with a mixing bowl on it, or some utensils laying there. Maybe we could get an update where all of the recipes are added to the Mixer and Oven (because my crazy self loves the simpler things ) but you could still use the original Appliances they are from, because most people do like a more silly and cute look to their bakery.

Basically, what I am trying to say, is I VOTE FOR MORE REALISTIC DECOR AND TABLES...AND CHAIRS...AND APPLIANCES
    accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    I have been recently playing only Dragon Story, but I have decided to also rekindle my love for Bakery Story, and as soon as I come onto the forums, I see a theme suggestion thread. Extremely happy about this because TL is communicating with their customers. if only we could have a dragon suggestion thread for DS
    Anyways, I think BS would be so much better if we had more...classy stuff. I personally go for a more "practical" look, such as making my bakery look at least somewhat like a real bakery. I loved when we had the Porcelain (?, bear with me, I haven't played in a while ) update with the Porcelain tables and chairs, and the teapot couch.
    I also love the "classic" decorations from "fetus times" in BS history. Such as the fireplace, the Cake and Pie and Chocolate Displays, and the Bookshelves. I hope we get some more of these "classic" decorations, because they are so simple, yet beautiful.
    sorry, I just really find beauty in simplicity

Anyways, I also would love if BS dabbles into the "kitchen" look. Maybe some Refrigerators, or some counters (just like the simple ones we use for placing food) but maybe with a mixing bowl on it, or some utensils laying there. Maybe we could get an update where all of the recipes are added to the Mixer and Oven (because my crazy self loves the simpler things ) but you could still use the original Appliances they are from, because most people do like a more silly and cute look to their bakery.

Basically, what I am trying to say, is I VOTE FOR MORE REALISTIC DECOR AND TABLES...AND CHAIRS...AND APPLIANCES
    People have been saying this for a long time, guys are you hearing us?

Greenery! We need more greenery!

I wish we had more plant options besides those short little pots. Every theme could benefit from a bit of greenery, too. Restaurant story has those little trees, I wish I could bring some to my bakery!
    Also, I wish I could do more layering of wall treatments.

I agree! I also go for a more realistic look, and have trouble even locating tables to tip when bakeries are overwhelmingly stuffed with colorful things!

ooooo!ooooo! Idea! How about a wizard theme! Wizards are cool! =)