Page 20 of 128 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Fashion Designer
    Starbucks style as somebody else mentioned! An espresso maker for decoration. Maybe a wall display with different kinds of coffee beans.

Rhino Keeper
    Coffee is definitely a theme they should revisit a few times. The only thing better than a pastry, is a pastry with a warm cup of coffee.

My suggestion is that we really need more kid themed items. I mean, really, no one loves sweets more than kids, and all the sweets I can think of go hand in hand with baked goods. I would love cute animal looking cupcakes, some more childish (but tastefully so) wall decorations, and some party decor. Maybe like balloons, streamers, and a refreshment table. The whole birthday thing seems like it has been kind of avoided, when really that and weddings are the bread and butter of bakeries. I would love to decorate my bakery for a birthday when my self or my kiddos have one irl. We have things for birthdays in RS, so just a thought!

New Resident
    June is national iced tea month. For a theme, I would suggest an appliance that serves flavored iced tea, like raspberry white iced tea, southern sweet tea, acai berry iced tea, or peach sweet iced tea. For decorations, there could be an old woman drinking iced tea in a rocking chair, pitchers of iced tea with mason jars next to them, and a banner that reads "National Iced Tea Month!" As tables and chairs, you could have a mason jar of sweet tea with a glass top and an ice cube seat. Please use my idea. I have been thinking about leaving the game due to lack of interest in decor or goals, so please show me that you care about the people who play because they enjoy the creativiTEA of it.

The World Cup is coming up. It would be great to have a Football/Soccer themed challenge!⚽️⚽️🏆⚽️⚽️

Playing soccer is a good idea, but I'd love to pitch for basketball with players of course. Or maybe lunch with BBQ grill ...?

Having problems with storm I'd I can't send invites at all..

Fashion Designer
    I have the liquorice tables and chairs in my bakery and would love to see a theme with all of the other liquorice allsorts. There are tons of things that could be made from them apart from the obvious tables and chairs. Got to love the bobbly ones
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

I think that's a fantastic idea but some people don't like licorice. I think what would be better is a Candyland theme. Candy cane forest, cotton candy couch, licorice fortress, sundae castle, gingerbread people, frosting queen, etc.

Someone else might have mentioned a birthday theme. I would like to also have a birthday theme.

We need a cruise theme. It'll go well with last year's beach theme items.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with everyone who has mentioned the birthday theme :-) I would love to see a birthday theme done classy and not chintzy like a petting zoo ;-)

Fashion Designer
    I would love a continuation of the luau theme! I want to buy the luau display so bad but there isn't much decoration to go with it. Also, lets keep the new recipes for the original oven going! I felt like it was Christmas last week when we got a new recipe!