Page 16 of 127 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

New Resident
    It would b nice if we had more contests to Win gems like how y'all did y'alls bake off contest in the past.gems shouldn't cost so much.would be great to expand the bakery larger would love to see something like buildings & cars little houses.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonThorne View Post
    I'd personally like to see something a little darker. Well cmon, look at my name lol. Seriously, something dark yet cute, think Tim Burton films like Coraline. Really bright candy colors with a dark background. The only "dark" stuff I really see is either dark/elegant (the rose stuff) or creatively used items left over from halloween goals or boxes.
    I love this idea! I would like dark colors, too.

Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    I love this idea! I would like dark colors, too.
    Yay I'm not the only one If you play restaurant story at all, I think the colors on the twirling table and chairs are nice,too bad we can't trade furniture between games!

Rhino Keeper
    I do play Restaurant Story, but I couldn't find that table.

I like dark colors, and I liked that the St. Patrick's Day wallpaper was dark, but I didn't like it in general. In addition to dark colors, I would also like more jewel tones.

Farm Supplier
    YES!!!
    Dark Kooky I have so much halloween stuff i love but i want to be able to use other kooky/spooky/dark things that work all the time not just for halloween. Tim burtonish and Victorian would be great
    A twist on Alice in Wonderland would be awesome too! BRING back tea time mad hatter party!! Some of us move to a different beat, and black is beautiful

Also we need some of the resteraunt themes up in here, like asian and steam punk Yes please and thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Why don't we have a VIP section? A set with different style of tables and chairs, along with the furniture and lightning. There can be VIP waiters and food counters for VIPs only.

Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    I do play Restaurant Story, but I couldn't find that table.

I like dark colors, and I liked that the St. Patrick's Day wallpaper was dark, but I didn't like it in general. In addition to dark colors, I would also like more jewel tones.
    Snapped a pic of the tables for you. They remind me of the movie Coraline for whatever reason. And I agree jewel tones would be awesome! Although just the jewel tones without the darker backdrop would be blinding lol.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	twirl.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	13125
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokichan13 View Post
    YES!!!
    Dark Kooky I have so much halloween stuff i love but i want to be able to use other kooky/spooky/dark things that work all the time not just for halloween. Tim burtonish and Victorian would be great
    A twist on Alice in Wonderland would be awesome too! BRING back tea time mad hatter party!! Some of us move to a different beat, and black is beautiful

Also we need some of the resteraunt themes up in here, like asian and steam punk Yes please and thank you
    I
    Be glad you have some Halloween stuff, I am new! I don't understand why it seems I can buy any other holiday box items, except of course Halloween. Which I should note, according to some data has now surpassed Christmas as far as money spent on decorations in the real world. I love your other suggestions as well. Victorian would go nicely with the tea items as well for those that did not want to go "darker" I think. Have not seen mad hatter stuff yet, guess I missed that one too

Quote Originally Posted by Snowlotus04 View Post
    Why don't we have a VIP section? A set with different style of tables and chairs, along with the furniture and lightning. There can be VIP waiters and food counters for VIPs only.
    I don't think I know exactly what you mean by VIP section. Unless you mean in decoration only, like a red carpet and ropes which would be kinda cool! I think they pretty much expect us to make our own separated area, which for me would mean spending an excruciating amount of gems to expand to have the room to do it. Which is probably exactly what they want.

Rhino Keeper
    They do have velvet ropes, but they're from an old goal that is locked now. I'm so irritated because I had them in my old store and I wanted them when I got a new device but now they're locked.

Jungle theme

Jungle theme with cute, exotic animal cakes and colorful baking things and themes who matches the cakes
    I would love if you make a jungle theme <3

Fashion Designer
    I would love if they continued the French bakery theme. As well as having matching wallpaper and other things for the porcelain tables! I loved those updates but feel there was so much more that could have been done. Any new flowers would be nice because I use a lot of flowers to decorate. I know this has been said a million times but food related items would be amazing! More cake displays, counters with cookies or cakes on them.