Page 29 of 127 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

New Resident
    High Chairs like a bar Would be Great !

It's going to be autumn soon, can we have a new autumn theme?
    I play both Bakery Story and Restaurant Story

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe something 3D - like I mean fountain which we can see the water is going from it like 3D moving, could me great!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vtfzgv View Post
    High Chairs like a bar Would be Great !
    Totally agree!!

Rhino Keeper
    Check out the bakery town game on itunes, they have very nice design about decorate in bakery, so cute and stylish, Teamlava could take some ideas from it. Even if there is a promotion of game to download, they are giving items in reward, not 4 gems like tl

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    Check out the bakery town game on itunes, they have very nice design about decorate in bakery, so cute and stylish, Teamlava could take some ideas from it. Even if there is a promotion of game to download, they are giving items in reward, not 4 gems like tl
    I tried this game and totally disagree it's cute. The gameplay is similar, but design on my opinion is very bad. Most items are for gems, and gems are much harder to get than in teamlava games.
    And talking about promotions of game downloading Teamlava android players get from 3 to 8 games for game download. Personally I get 5. Ios players get 6 gems. And for me gems are much better reward than item.

I play on both android and ios devices.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Torkulon View Post
    I tried this game and totally disagree it's cute. The gameplay is similar, but design on my opinion is very bad. Most items are for gems, and gems are much harder to get than in teamlava games.
    And talking about promotions of game downloading Teamlava android players get from 3 to 8 games for game download. Personally I get 5. Ios players get 6 gems. And for me gems are much better reward than item.

I play on both android and ios devices.
    Yah, between bakery story it's nothing, but what I meant that TL could check some ideas of designing there and for sure make it much better

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    You know what autumn really reminds me of? PEARS! We don't have any pear-related items in Bakery Story yet, either, so this could be a really great time to introduce some!

Possible ideas for each category listed below:

Foods: Baked Pears, Pear Tarts, Pear Crumble, Pear Flatbread (maybe a little savory for Bakery Story, though), Pear Sauce (like applesauce, but with pears), Poached Pears (although, considering what these are made with, maybe not)
    Beverages: Spiced Pear Cider, Sparkling Pear Fizz/Juice, White Pear Tea, Pear Juice
    Wallpaper: Pear Orchard (maybe like a path leading into an orchard of pear trees, or something like the Enchanted Forest wallpaper we already have, but with pear trees)
    Tile: A lovely Dirt tile would be great to really give an outdoor feel, or maybe a Pear-Patterned tile
    Floor decorations: Maybe a Giant Pear to go with the Giant Lime and Strawberry we already got from the Fruit Basket box, a Vase of Pear Blossoms, a Basket of (different-colored) Pears, and of course, a Pear Tree (bonus points if it has a partridge in ).
    Wall decorations: Pear Shelf (a shelf of pears of different colors, complete with an orange leaf or two to give it an autumn feel), Pear Wall Sconce (if we have a Strawberry Lamp...)

The table could just be an upside-down pear, while the chair could be a sliced pear, or maybe a smaller pear for a pear stool

Inspiration pictures!

Pear Cider (How cute is the pear "cup"?):

Pear Tart (I thought the second one was really cute!):

Pear Orchard:

Pear Basket:

Can't wait for the Autumn goals!

(Sorry for the large pictures; I don't know how to resize them on this forum )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pear+tart.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	15200  
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 08-29-14 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Tried resizing pictures... didn't work :(

Rhino Keeper
    Please bring older stuff out for black Friday, older Christmas items new limited time offers , bring old goals back for gems

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    Please bring older stuff out for black Friday, older Christmas items new limited time offers , bring old goals back for gems
    I agreed i want to do 3 old goals
    thoes 3 old goals are
    Pirate Goal
    Boardwalk Goal and
    World games 2012 Goal

plz let me do this 3 old goal teamlava im begging you and thank you