Page 17 of 127 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Fashion Designer
    Oh how about a coffee bar theme? I know there is the Barista Counter, I have it in my shop and I would love to expand on that idea! I live for coffee!

Farm Supplier
    Garden Party theme would be cute (not sure if it's been done before, I'm a relatively new player!). Maybe a wallpaper like the Tuscany one but with flowerbeds etc. in the background, something like the Palace of Versailles gardens would be gorgeous. Would even be possible to incorporate new recipes like strawberries and cream, or a BBQ?

Rhino Keeper
    Christmas bin July have Santa and other ominous winter characters on vacation in the sun,have a melting snowman penguins getting sunburn Santa in a floral shirt ,reindeer playing volleyball

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    Christmas bin July have Santa and other ominous winter characters on vacation in the sun,have a melting snowman penguins getting sunburn Santa in a floral shirt ,reindeer playing volleyball
    I love this idea! It would be so fun. Of course I live for Christmas and have that holiday reference in my bakery name.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Oh how about a coffee bar theme? I know there is the Barista Counter, I have it in my shop and I would love to expand on that idea! I live for coffee!
    Ooo I love this idea! Everyone needs there coffee in the morning

Fashion Designer
    Lol I cannot live without my coffee! I think it would be so cute to have a coffee shop in my bakery! It would go so well with the book store update we had yesterday!

Anything pink and cute, beautiful and elegant, pleeeeeease!
    BS can definitely do with more stylish items. Right now they are just so hard to find and match. Gosh, I want to have a field day decorating, but don't have the tools!

What else there is to do after level 99 and when I finish my goals within a few days, anyway?...
    Last edited by sweetsuccess007; 04-25-14 at 04:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    I love the coffee theme idea too. Goes so well with a bakery!

Farm Supplier
    Oh I love the bookstore! I think they could have expanded on the idea a little further though... And indeed, a Coffee theme would go nicely with the bookstore items. I am still figuring out though where to put all the items and how to remodel my bakery... I have soms great new items, also from the easter holidays, however the bookstore and easter items do not match really well.. What to do what to do.... (anyone got nice pics of their new Bakery design?)
    (>^ -^)> Add me on BS: Acey09 <(^. ^<)

Not all those who wander are lost ~ Mischief Managed ~ One does not simply walk into Mordor

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Acey09 View Post
    Oh I love the bookstore! I think they could have expanded on the idea a little further though... And indeed, a Coffee theme would go nicely with the bookstore items. I am still figuring out though where to put all the items and how to remodel my bakery... I have soms great new items, also from the easter holidays, however the bookstore and easter items do not match really well.. What to do what to do.... (anyone got nice pics of their new Bakery design?)
    This is mine

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnScot View Post
    This is my bakery