Page 60 of 127 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Theme Suggestions

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    a royal sugar party theme haha! a tea party them! cant have too much of tea partys in the garden
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spzero2199 View Post
    I want a candyland or willy wonka theme soooooooo bad!
    Oh man, I love both of these ideas, especially CandyLand.

Host(ess)
    Hi, I know this isn't a theme suggestion but I didn't knew were else to share it.

Today, I was wondering if someday we can get a chance to customize our avatar (you know, the girl with blue eyes, red/brown short hair wearing blue and pink & the blond guy with brown eyes wearing orange and blue) Probably its an irrevelant idea but it would be interesting and pretty cool to see some new feature in the game.

This remind me of the Halloween version, where the costumers were wearing trick-or-treat costumes (which were awesome btw) But I'm talking about more like: new types of hair, skin, clothing, face, pants, shoes.

I really hope someday I can visualize myself more in the game (literally lol!)

New Resident
    ART NOUVEAU and gothic items would be so amazing

Hello, my themes suggestions are
    - classic cakes contest ( sacher, tart tatin)
    - frutty desserts festival
    - cookies goal
    -harvest desserts

Rhino Keeper
    It's summer time so what about to have another pirates theme. The last time we had a pirate theme was on July of 2013.

Executive Chef
    I like that sea monster.

Rhino Keeper
    A cute puppy taking a bubble bath in an old clawfoot tub.even in rs would be cute.How about an antique telephone the ones you held ear piece to ear and picked up the base to talk! Have it on wall or on a cute table.A park bench with a newspaper and a pigeon roosting on it some flowers and grass around bottom of it.A knitting basket with yarn and needles.A birds nest with Robin eggs for the walls.A large area rug or an old straw broom.An old wash basin with bowl on a table.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FaithzX View Post
    ART NOUVEAU and gothic items would be so amazing
    Art Deco does sound good. Warhol-esque. Lots of pops of colour and dark wallpaper (need more solid dark wallpapers that are non Halloween)...funky tiles. We could have art gallery/art auction goals....oooooo...

Also (this is completely unrelated) we need more storage cupboards and shelves with bottles and jars as wall decor and counters with messy mixing bowls and spatulas. Why are there no spatulas?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jao1961 View Post
    A cute puppy taking a bubble bath in an old clawfoot tub.even in rs would be cute.How about an antique telephone the ones you held ear piece to ear and picked up the base to talk! Have it on wall or on a cute table.A park bench with a newspaper and a pigeon roosting on it some flowers and grass around bottom of it.A knitting basket with yarn and needles.A birds nest with Robin eggs for the walls.A large area rug or an old straw broom.An old wash basin with bowl on a table.
    Some good ideas here, TL.