Thread: Completed goals constantly interrupting my game

New Resident

Completed goals constantly interrupting my game

Hi,
    Here's my issue - goals that I completed many, many levels ago are constantly (sometimes several times a day) forcing themselves to the front of my screen, and taking me through the whole goal again. I don't reap any rewards, and I can't actually complete the goal, it just runs me through the screens and I can't shut it down. It does ALL of the goals in succession and it takes about 20-30 minutes. I'm a college student doing exams right now. I don't have 20-30 minutes to devote to clicking a screen to do something every day that I did months ago.
    PLEASE fix it. It's driving me crazy!
    If it can't be fixed, I have to delete the game. It's so intrusive that I can't play.

New Resident
    1. I am on a stable Internet connection.
    2. I've synched and restarted. This has been going on for weeks.

Does this happen every time you start up your game? Can you specify which Goals are returning for you? If possible, can you also get us a screen shot? Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    This is a problem on android devices that has been happening for months. They apparently don't know how to fix it or they won't. People have described in detail what is occurring and posted screenshots so they should have plenty of data.

you don't gave to cycle through all the old goals. Exit out of the game using your back button if you can or force close. When you restart it should be fine.

New Resident
    @ the Moderator - Yes, it happens every time. Specifically - ALL of the Fashion Story goals (and now, I've started playing BS and RS and those do it, too). I've passed the level where goals show up, so it's all of them. From - Celebrating the 4th to Coco and Chairman Meow...it cycles through all of them.
    I have tried exiting the game and starting back up. Sometimes it does work, but sometimes it cycles through them again.
    nmishii is right. I am using an Android device.

I guess if it doesn't get fixed, I'll just quit playing. It's so irritating that I can't play through it.

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    This is a problem on android devices that has been happening for months. They apparently don't know how to fix it or they won't. People have described in detail what is occurring and posted screenshots so they should have plenty of data.

you don't gave to cycle through all the old goals. Exit out of the game using your back button if you can or force close. When you restart it should be fine.
    Just to clarify, the information is great! But only if it helps us reproduce the issue. Unfortunately, we have not been able to reproduce the issue so we have not been able to resolve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miviko2 View Post
    @ the Moderator - Yes, it happens every time. Specifically - ALL of the Fashion Story goals (and now, I've started playing BS and RS and those do it, too). I've passed the level where goals show up, so it's all of them. From - Celebrating the 4th to Coco and Chairman Meow...it cycles through all of them.
    I have tried exiting the game and starting back up. Sometimes it does work, but sometimes it cycles through them again.
    nmishii is right. I am using an Android device.

I guess if it doesn't get fixed, I'll just quit playing. It's so irritating that I can't play through it.
    Thanks for the additional info. We'll keep looking into the issue!