Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
I've lost track of how many times I've tried level 283, but I'm not even getting close. With all this practice, I've been able to break some glass a few times (after having opened the L&C.) But nowhere near enough--how do people to this? I wish I had quicker fingers/could think faster. Well, at least this level isn't as stressful as a timed fire/doom jewel level. But it's still SO difficult for me. Unless more time's added...I'm gonna be stuck here a long time. Or I could get lucky with the perfect round, maybe. With lots of blaster + bomb combos and diamonds galore? A couple times I got one lock & chained color open fairly early, but it seemed like the other color was nowhere to be found. I wonder if it's intentionally giving less jewels of that color? Idk, but this seems kinda hopeless. Gonna take a break from JM for a little while!
hmm i noticed this too when i was playing that level. that one color seemed to always be less present on the board. and yea i remember the time was reallllly tight!! def good there are no doom jewels, that'd be too much haha. i'll take a lil JM break with you too! (good thing it's time for my energy to recharge anyways ) but you'll get it soon for sure!!