View Poll Results: Who will win this epic duel?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anubis Dragon

4 25.00%
  • Infinity Dragon

12 75.00%
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: Dragon: Master Battle Thread Part II

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azrael0626 View Post
    . I've had enough and I know I'm not the only one.

Maybe it's a random thing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Maybe it's a random thing.
    Yes, I believe it is random... Some will breeze thru, others will get hopelessly stuck and most will get thru with a struggle. It's not believable that TL deliberately tag some accounts to have to use gold and not others. It is however set up to have a high level of difficulty, which if people don't like it they can just avoid the tournaments. Or get as far as they can if they are collecting the current item, eg helms, and to get the free gold.

Quote Originally Posted by azrael0626 View Post
    Over the past several tournaments, I have noticed a trend. I'll breeze through the first so many rounds and then get stuck on a particular dragon for days. Three times now it has been Dynasty, but there have been others. I'll use specific dragons that are strong against it as well as dragons other players suggest, but I'll still lose every time. I'm done getting frustrated with this game. I know that Storm 8 intentionally does this to make people spend money in order to finish the tournament and some people are willing to do so, but they are not getting a dime from me. I'll continue to play the game and if I get stuck, then I'm stuck. I've had enough and I know I'm not the only one.
    I think it's okay for TL to put ads in the game because ads can give developers $$$ and I don't mind it

Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    Dynasty has always been the worse for me, especially when it was placed as the #20 opponent. But the previous 2 tourneys i've beaten it with Forestfire. Your correct though, the tourney is set up for some to be extremely difficult in which gold is required to be used in order to advance or finish, mine being one of the unlucky few.
    sehana? Is this your work? xDD (Just a joke )
    Would like to communicate with me or ask me a question? Send me a PM!
    Status : I no longer like to play TL games! Got bored but I'm still here (rarely )
    Birthday : OCTOBER 7th

Need support? Send an email to support@teamlava.com

***** HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! *****

Farm Supplier

When is the next tournament?

Usually, it's every two weeks, and in my local time, they'll start at 7pm. But it hasn't shown up yet.
    Are we skipping one, or is it coming tomorrow?

Farm Supplier
    I was wondering the same thing

Good one, TL

Just battled a Bride dragon named, Ponfar. Thanks for the Trek inspired giggle.

Executive Chef
    Was it a "heated" battle! Lol! I have a cosmic dragon called Quark and an eclipse called Picard! Someone has a good sense of humour!

Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Was it a "heated" battle! Lol! I have a cosmic dragon called Quark and an eclipse called Picard! Someone has a good sense of humour!
    Lol!

The Honorable Panda
    Closing thread and starting a Master Battle Thread III

If players want to start up new stories about Dragons battles, you can start a Group and invite others to join by posting a link to your group in the
    TeamLava Fan Links forum.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627