Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Knight dragon - IOS-Quest/Craft -REMOVED

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbbycakes View Post
    Moo moo... That knight egg is so pretty. Please holla the owner of that egg for me.
    It's a beautiful egg isn't it?! I can't wait until I get one! But I'm not nearly good enough at this game to have one of my own yet!

Rhino Keeper
    I like the dragon's design, though I would have preferred it not been Blue/Red as we already have Levithan from the arena.

Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0293.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	8679
    This is mine. It's hard but it's cool.

Rhino Keeper
    I was just wondering, I was just looking at the goal and you know where it shows each item you have to get and then it says quest next to it, and then it says skip for 20 gold... now if I was to hit skip that wouldnt give me the item right?? It would just complete that aspect of the goal, correct? Bc geez if I could get all three pieces for 60 gold I'd do it, but I know how when you go to the crafting building they charge a crazy amount of gold to buy each piece so thats why Im thinking it just skips it to allow you to complete the goal...anyone please clarify for me though

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fattom19 View Post
    I was just wondering, I was just looking at the goal and you know where it shows each item you have to get and then it says quest next to it, and then it says skip for 20 gold... now if I was to hit skip that wouldnt give me the item right?? It would just complete that aspect of the goal, correct? Bc geez if I could get all three pieces for 60 gold I'd do it, but I know how when you go to the crafting building they charge a crazy amount of gold to buy each piece so thats why Im thinking it just skips it to allow you to complete the goal...anyone please clarify for me though
    You are correct it only completes the goal but you still wOnt get your Parts

Rhino Keeper
    Oh well I kind of knew the answer but was hoping I found a secret little cheap way around to get them lol, thanks for answering my question

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by soicon View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0293.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	8679
    This is mine. It's hard but it's cool.
    nice, congrats...I still don't have the last piece for the samurai dragon yet...the sword takes a long time to get it seems.

New Resident
    I have already gotten the Samaria dragon and don't have to do that quest now. But why is the knight quest only giving me blossoms fireapples and no knight items?

New Resident
    My crafting building shows the knight craft parts but my dragons go on quests for the items but still only brought back fireapples blossoms coins and not knight items. Why will they not return with knight items? Do I need to update my game?

New Resident
    Since I can't get items for knight thru quest do I have to pay gold in craft building to get the 3 items to craft the knight?

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast