Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Knight dragon - IOS-Quest/Craft -REMOVED

Quote Originally Posted by finnth11 View Post
    I don't have the kite!! but I got all the parts except from kite! I bet if I try to breed kite, I won't get it. Upset and mad!
    Same problem here except I haven't got a Caesar also. Why does TL keep removing recently added dragons and not dragons which have been in the game for over a year (i.e scorpion) or dragons which can only be bought with gold now (i.e kaleido)? That would fit more with their "To make room for new dragons" reason for removing dragons.

I'm really bummed for everyone that doesn't have this one... I just recently got mine like two weeks ago and it took a very very long time for me to get it. Whomever makes the decisions to expire dragons clearly doesn't have the best interest of the players in mind. This is really sad...

Fashion Designer
    Wow, Limited already?
    Bad news.

Executive Chef
    Wow, that was fast. Thank goodness I was lucky on this one and got it just in time (unlike Samurai which I never got a single part for).

Executive Chef
    I never even had the kite. Very disappointed.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no... I'm missing the part with the kite... Hope I get it in time!

Executive Chef
    Wow. This move by TL makes it really easy to delete this game. Ok limit knight. But now? While the summoning quest is going on? Nice move TL. Was gonna hang around till I got libra. But nope not anymore. Oh and this is coming from a player who has knight. I can just imagine how the none knight players are feeling. So sad. So not fair.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Wow. This move by TL makes it really easy to delete this game. Ok limit knight. But now? While the summoning quest is going on? Nice move TL. Was gonna hang around till I got libra. But nope not anymore. Oh and this is coming from a player who has knight. I can just imagine how the none knight players are feeling. So sad. So not fair.
    “Never put off for tomorrow, what you can do today.”
    ― Thomas Jefferson

Fashion Designer
    I'm not too happy about this. I haven't had the chance to get even one of these quest dragons yet, and the one I like the most is on the way out. I still need the piece that Caesar brings. I've had them going non stop since I switched my main game to iOS, it's just so hard to get anything!

Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Well Knight Dragon is now Limited! It's not breedable you need to search his parts in the Quest Outpost! Then craft him!
    I got Libra first try using Leo + Air (27Hrs)
    and YES! TL is now ruining the game lol

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast