Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why no new dragons for me?/

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by godofsparkle View Post
    Try this...everytime you got yourself an ultra rare, super rare, or even rare dragon breed fire and fire for several times.
    As for me, if I get an ultra rare, i usually breed diamond with fire for about 15 up to 20 times, then I sell the fire's egg and trying the one you want. The reason why i do this everytime is because I never got rare or super rare dragon twice in a row, so it is kind of refreshing your luck. I did some experiment to get 2 crusader ( fast fowarding the 1st one & go for another to see how many fire failed result before i will get a crusader again )...oh you need 2 nest for this...and the result was 34 failed fire before I got myself a crusader again. Hope it helps
    That is indeed a pretty good idea.Why didn't I think about this.. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Here I thought I was the only one with this problem! I've been playing since it came out and I'm over level 100 and still don't have a diamond and have missed out on a few limited dragons and it looks like I won't be getting the eclipse either I really wanted that one and have been trying and blowing through my gold with no luck and not even a new dragon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12