Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Radiated Dunes - Levels 277 - 282

Fashion Designer

Radiated Dunes - Levels 277 - 282

Hoping for a kinder region??? Although radiated dunes doesn't sound like the most pleasant area to be hanging around. I hope the kids and bean dog are wearing their hazmat suits!! LOL.

Level 277... timed glass level with lock & chain and crates

There are 4 tiers of lock & chain with counts of: 45, 60, 75, and 90. Each round you play, the color of the locks will vary. I tried focusing on the colors that had counts of 75 and 90. But it sort of doesn't matter, because you just want to make as many matches as quickly as possible. There are many hard to reach areas, but you can take care of them with bomb + blaster combos, which you will have many opportunities to make. However, the most upper corner that is not under a crate on the left and right (mostly left though for some reason) sides, are pretty hard to break, so try to focus on that. Also since you won't be able to access the bottom corners until late in the game, those should be focused on too. Each crate has glass underneath, so make sure to break through all the crates as quickly as possible so you can get the glass. Try to get those crazy combos: bomb + blaster, diamond + blaster, etc. Still working on this one
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Fashion Designer
    Level 278... fire moves level with crates

pretty straight forward level. just break through the crates and hope to get a bomb + blaster combo placed towards the bottom so blast away all the fire. I was able to make a few horizontal blasters but it was hard to get all 3 rows consecutively. So a bomb + blaster is your best bet.
    need help? send me a PM

Fashion Designer
    Level 279... digging moves level with super dirt and crates

i mostly focused on the center area where the dirt is. so i broke through the first layer of crates and created blasters to get rid of the super dirt. i didn't pay too much attention to the crates along the sides. hmm... nothing much to say i guess
    need help? send me a PM

Fashion Designer
    Level 280... fire moves level with crates

bust through those crates and try to make horizontal blasters to put out the fires in the unreachable areas. making a vertical blaster would be difficult since you'd have to move one over to the very left or very right side. bomb + blaster will also do the trick
    need help? send me a PM

Farm Supplier
    I just made it to 277 today, seems tricky. I've only done it twice but, if I don't get it by the end of today. I will be back for some help, ha! :-)

Farm Supplier
    Okay I finish it (level 277) it was fun. Once my eyes adjusted to how everything moves, falls, opens, etc... What did it for me was...

AT the top, I focused on getting laser/blasters to reach the isolated jewels... Once the first layer opened I don't worry about opening each of the remaining sections, I tried to make lasers/blasters and swipe em with a bomb or even better get a diamond.
    If a get diamond, (do not swipe with a laser blaster) I'd swipe it with a color that's also in 1 of the isolated blocks... What that does is (usually) makes another diamond appear because there isn't many colors left on the board, and I'd repeat the process (ie. swipe it with a color that's in a hard to reach area).
    By that time I'm at the very last row and its super easy, prob 2 or 3 colors down there, just swipe and done.

I finished it to easily and only got 1 star. If I would have used & swiped more blasters and bombs together I could've gotten 2-3 stars.... Which I will be going back for, lol. :-)

OmniBliss! So nice to see you posting again--I was afraid you'd quit playing! She's baaa-aack...and with excellent tips, as well. Hurray!!! ,

Fashion Designer
    Level 281... timed fire level with lock & chain and snakes

There are 3 areas of lock & chain: two areas have locks with counts of 18 and they are on the sides and both have snakes underneath. The center area has 2 locks that have counts of 45 of each color. The colors will change with each round. Unlocking the middle lock & chain with the double-45 count is essential to get access to the fire. you could probably pass this level without unlocking the snakes, but i always unlocked both snakes before i unlocked the center, whether i liked it or not. once the snakes were unlocked, i didn't focus on trying to **** them. just tried to make as many blasters/bombs as i could. 1:30 on the clock!
    need help? send me a PM

Fashion Designer
    Level 282... digging moves level with super dirt, restricted jewels, white blocks, and black jewels

This level wasn't too bad for me, but i can't tell if i just happened to get a lucky board or not. i made a lot of bomb/blasters to dig down. umm yea... 80 moves to dig down 14 meters. well, i'm finally off to the next region!! wheee
    need help? send me a PM

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    OmniBliss! So nice to see you posting again--I was afraid you'd quit playing! She's baaa-aack...and with excellent tips, as well. Hurray!!! ,

I almost did a few islands back, I didn't play for a few weeks bcuz one level was too challenging but, I back, yep. Lol. :-)

*hi five*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast