Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Radiated Dunes - Levels 277 - 282

Rhino Keeper

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Level 282: Dig 14 meters in 100 moves (5JC.) 20 moves added from orig. post. My luck continued last night...I passed this on my first try, using several blaster + bomb combos. Had 20 moves left, so I kept digging and combo-ing (diamond + blaster, blaster + bomb) hoping for a good score. Didn't get 3 stars, but 2's better than 1, lol. Fun level! This has been a pretty fun island, too! But now I'm off to Sylvan Bus Stop to play some more~
    I notice on this island you had continuing luck or great boards. I had no problem with 277 and 278. I saw you (and I think someone else got 279 on first try). I think what happens is when you all post about being lucky or being easy..they make it hard for those of us coming behind you,LOL!!
    I have tried 279 many many times and still trying. It has 65 moves now even! I have gotten 3/6 a few times but most times I am getting 0/6,lol. I don't know why I cannot even get 1 level,ugh! My board just constantly reshuffles.
    Glad to see you getting thru all those levels and being way up there now

Is anyone else having trouble with the challenge for 281? I've combined a blaster and power bomb several times and it is not going through for the 3 keys.

Feel free to add me on castle story & farm story 2.

My daughter also uses my name to play monster story, dragon story, bakers story, resteraunt story & fashion story.

I leave messages on my farm story 2 wall to help so if you have a question just post it there

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123