Thread: No overnight sales

No overnight sales

I have had 3 nights that had no sales overnight. I am playing on ipad and it seems that it happens if I completely shut down the ipad at night. The next day nothing is sold and there is no welcome back pop up. E erything seems to work fine during the day when I am checking in and leaving the game running

If you are completely shutting down the iPad immediately after putting out stuff for sale, it's possible your progress is not being saved. We suggest visiting a neighbor and returning home before exiting out of the game completely.

I don't shut down after putting things out. It's usually at least half an hour or so....I use the ipad to watch netflix every night to put me to sleep!!

I have also found that if the ipad power dies or I close the app my sales also stop

Executive Chef
    Do you Block your door in fashion story?
    Because if you block your door nothing would be sold

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same issue. I emailed support and they said they're looking into it. But it's been about a month and it hasn't been fixed yet. Your best bet is to keep it running as much as possible and email support with the problem, maybe if they know more people are having this issue, they'll fix it faster? Good luck!

This problem is getting worse now and becoming quite annoying. It happens anytime I close the app or if my ipad is powered down for any reason, like losing power when I forget to charge it. I've reached level 42 and looks like I am running out of goals so if the sales issue can't be fixed ill probably just quit playing. It really annoying to plan you purchases then not be able to use them because there were no overnight sales and you have nowhere to put the new ordered. I play games for fun, not to be annoyed by them.

I have that issue too but I found that if I visited a neighbor and go back to the shop before I close the game for any lenght of time this seems to help curb the issue. So far I've done it two nights without the coins disappearing.

please help me ... i m facing the same issue after downloading the new version of fashion story....... normally after 1 day i was earning 100000 and now its reduced to half ONLY 50000 ... I LOVE THIS GAME BUT THIS IS SOOOOOO ANNOYING...