Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: ID Transfer Storm8 Method

This worked for me, thanks!! I'd been trying to transfer Dragon Story to my new Android device and your instructions worked perfectly! I added the Kingdoms Live app to my old Kindle, played it to level 5, then signed in with my Storm 8 ID and password. Then I turned on my new Kindle, downloaded the Kingdoms Live app, played it to level 5, then I could sign in with my Storm 8 ID and password. I closed that app. When I opened Dragon Story again on the new Kindle, all my levels and dragons had transferred! Great.

After I was done I sent the Kingdoms Live app back to the cloud since I only needed that for the transfer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by restondragon View Post
    This worked for me, thanks!! I'd been trying to transfer Dragon Story to my new Android device and your instructions worked perfectly! I added the Kingdoms Live app to my old Kindle, played it to level 5, then signed in with my Storm 8 ID and password. Then I turned on my new Kindle, downloaded the Kingdoms Live app, played it to level 5, then I could sign in with my Storm 8 ID and password. I closed that app. When I opened Dragon Story again on the new Kindle, all my levels and dragons had transferred! Great.

After I was done I sent the Kingdoms Live app back to the cloud since I only needed that for the transfer.
    Excellent!! I'm glad you had been able to transfer your games to your new Kindle!!
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Sehana. Thanks for these information.
    Please, just one more question.
    I have a Kindle that I will give for my sister.
    So, I'm buying another Kindle, which screen is bigger.
    I will follow your instructions. But first of all, I would like to know if it's better to try it alone or I really need to send email to Team Lava?
    Im asking because my store is big now and I spent a lot of money buying stuffs. I need to make sure that I'm doing the right thing.
    I mean, is it the same result and it doesn't matter my choice? If I can do it alone, it's better because I don't need to wait. But just I'm worried to do it alone before I ask to you.
    I know you can tell me what is better and safety.
    Thankssssssss a lot and have a nice week.

Executive Chef
    alexssecret - hi
    Yes the transfer via storm8 app or through TeamLava support is essentially the same. You'll just have to wait a little bit for TeamLava support to do it for you while the storm8 method you do yourself and more instant. You'll be safe either way. I have had people email me telling me they've successfully transferred through the storm8 app on their kindles. Just be sure you have your password for the ID .

I have transferred many times with the storm8 app, with no issues. On Android though (one time), I did have to go through the transfer process a second time, but when I went to settings the second time, the transferred ID was there.

But not once did I go through TL support for them to transfer for me. And I have jumped to quite a few different devices to figure out which ID I want on what device
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    alexssecret - hi
    Yes the transfer via storm8 app or through TeamLava support is essentially the same. You'll just have to wait a little bit for TeamLava support to do it for you while the storm8 method you do yourself and more instant. You'll be safe either way. I have had people email me telling me they've successfully transferred through the storm8 app on their kindles. Just be sure you have your password for the ID .

I have transferred many times with the storm8 app, with no issues. On Android though (one time), I did have to go through the transfer process a second time, but when I went to settings the second time, the transferred ID was there.

But not once did I go through TL support for them to transfer for me. And I have jumped to quite a few different devices to figure out which ID I want on what device
    Thankssss Sehana. Listening to you I feel more confident to do it.
    Thanks for helping us. I really appreciate your help.
    Have a good night.

New Resident
    I have had to ask TL support to transfer my ID and they have asked me for the same information 3 times now! I wish I had read this post first!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alexssecret View Post
    Have a good night.
    Glad to have helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandiw30 View Post
    I have had to ask TL support to transfer my ID and they have asked me for the same information 3 times now! I wish I had read this post first!
    Did you already set up an ID on the device that its being transferred to?
    If not, you can still use this method.

I have city story, the original, on my ipod and can not download it now to the ipad, is there a way to get it on my ipad since it is both apple devices? thanks for any help with this

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alexssecret View Post
    Have a good night.
    Hi Sehana. How are you? I hope you are ok.
    So, I did a transfer to do a test. I transfer from my android to my apple phone.
    Everything was perfect....but some features I can't buy now.
    It's like....some stuffs are in my catalog to buy (like festive couch, log seat, peace couch, lucky couch, enchanted divider, magazine rack, etc) I'm able to buy. But when I buy it, I pay but I can't see on my store. It's like blank. I touch the floor to buy the stuff, the money gioes but the stuff doesn't appear on my store.
    Do you think it's because some stuffs I can't buy using Apple??
    Let me know, please.
    Thanks a lot for your help.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by exoticminx View Post
    I have city story, the original, on my ipod and can not download it now to the ipad, is there a way to get it on my ipad since it is both apple devices? thanks for any help with this
    City story is no longer available in itunes.
    If your ipod and ipad use the same iTunes account you may be able to get the City app from the purchase history in your itunes account.

Go to itunes -updates-Hit the purchased button- At the top hit- not on this iPad. You should see all your app downloads you did under your itunes account.

Scroll down to find City Story, then download it.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast