Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: ID Transfer Storm8 Method

Dumb me!! I deleted my castle story app on my iOS phone thinking it would save to the iOS cloud. It didn't I know my game is out there somewhere. I should have read this before trying. HELP

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lulandia123 View Post
    Dumb me!! I deleted my castle story app on my iOS phone thinking it would save to the iOS cloud. It didn't I know my game is out there somewhere. I should have read this before trying. HELP
    Do you happen to have your password for the ID you're trying to recover? If the ID you're trying to recover is lulandia123, then you should have your password since you're logged in

Just use a game that supports log in method or the storm 8 app and follow the tutorial on how to log in... I also uploaded a video.
    Last edited by sehana; 08-04-14 at 07:38 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    My game is Farm Story 2, I can't find any bottom to log in my storm8 account.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by zwtzly View Post
    My game is Farm Story 2, I can't find any bottom to log in my storm8 account.
    Farm 2 does not have the login feature yet.

Check post 1 here.

There is a list of games that have the login feature.

You can use any of these games. Once you login with a game, all your games under that storm ID will also transfer over.
    (make sure you restart you games or device after you logon in).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    please can someone confirm this way off transfixing games work
    Ive up graded my iPad and need to tranfare my bakery / resturant /dragon and other story games ive got to my new device is it right you need to do it to one story and the rest should automatically follow when added to my new iPad ??? I hate to lose all my hard work ass I'm top level in all games oh should I play safe and email team lava the old way HELP

Rhino Keeper
    I posted earlier can some one pls reply I need to know about my last post

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by gail66 View Post
    please can someone confirm this way off transfixing games work
    Ive up graded my iPad and need to tranfare my bakery / resturant /dragon and other story games ive got to my new device is it right you need to do it to one story and the rest should automatically follow when added to my new iPad ??? I hate to lose all my hard work ass I'm top level in all games oh should I play safe and email team lava the old way HELP
    When you do this login , when you move you storm ID over to your new device, using one of the games listed on post 1, all the other TL games on your old device will also transfer over.
    You may have to restart the games to see them on your new device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Ridiculous way to transfer a game from one device to another, how about TL update ALL the games so we don't have to install another game just to transfer the one we actually want to another device. Not installing another game i have no interest in playing to get the one i do want. Tried emailing to get this transferred and all i got was so sorry we have a big backlog of other stuff to do we will get back to you later. If i hadn't invested time and Real Money into the one i have i would uninstall it and never use another TL game again. Let get these games into the year 2014 please.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, what's the difference between transfering games to new device and login on a new device? My sis got a new device. She installed a game and then did the login step. The games she been playing are on her new device. But her old device still has her games on it? So this is called transfer or login.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    Hi, what's the difference between transfering games to new device and login on a new device? My sis got a new device. She installed a game and then did the login step. The games she been playing are on her new device. But her old device still has her games on it? So this is called transfer or login.
    Yes logging in keeps the ID on the old device

The Storm8 transfer method removes the ID from the old device. If she ends up selling her device, it's safer to factory restart the device.

(Info Updated in first post)
    Last edited by sehana; 10-24-14 at 12:55 AM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)