View Poll Results: Do you still play Farm Story?

Voters
314. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I play very actively

259 82.48%
  • No, I don't play Farm anymore or never have

16 5.10%
  • I play it sometimes but not all the time

39 12.42%
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story - ' still playing' survey.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    I know...I'll miss you sour patch farm. Hopefully you'll come back if they do come back with updates
    Maybe if they come out with good updates. The updates before had gotten pretty bad which was not the main reason I quit but one of the reasons.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    Maybe if they come out with good updates. The updates before had gotten pretty bad which was not the main reason I quit but one of the reasons.
    But at least you are posting on board, miss you too. Hope you are doing well.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, hope your doing well. I'm still hanging onto my farm but am on less.

I am still playing. Getting a little bored because haven't been any new options for a while. Hope game isn't forgotten by Team Lava.

Farm Supplier
    This is the only one of the games I still play on every single day. Will be really annoyed if they stop updating altogether but sadly I think that's just what's going to happen. It happened with zoo story and it'll happen with this one. I used to spend a lot of money on gems for this and zoo story but after they launched zoo story 2 and stopped updating the orginal one I swore I'd never spend a lot on gems again and I haven't. But the amount I've spent on FS before is annoying for them to just stop updating.
    If they aren't going to update maybe all the items, crops etc that were gems to buy they can change so it's coins that why we can master a few more crops etc.

Executive Chef
    I mean they gave us an update so people came back but now people are leaving cause they skipped and update this week. I don't get it was that an update to keep us going till the updates really do come back?!?

I play daily!! Would love to see some new stuff to buy, I have plenty of coins. Maybe farm expansion and some new 3, 6 and 8 hour crops. We waited along time for the updates we received last week. I was disappointed 😜

Executive Chef
    Well we had an update last week like promised but where is this weeks update? Is this a bad omen or not?

Executive Chef
    Well we had an update last week like promised but where is this weeks update? Is this a bad omen or not?
    That was probably an update to keep us going.

Fashion Designer
    And if they do **** farm story, what happens to my gems? I paid real money for some of them. If the game dies and I can't transfer my gems - at least the ones I paid money for - to another story, I'm going to feel like I was robbed.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast