View Poll Results: Do you still play Farm Story?

Voters
314. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I play very actively

259 82.48%
  • No, I don't play Farm anymore or never have

16 5.10%
  • I play it sometimes but not all the time

39 12.42%
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story - ' still playing' survey.

Executive Chef
    Finally mastered all crops after 2 and a half years of playing farm story. So now I get to enjoy playing pixel art in the game, instead of worrying about mastering crops. Only one request though: could you please add a flower type crop (since those don't wither) in sky color (light blue) ? I currently don't have anything to make skies with, I tried Forget Me Not, but it has too much green in it. I wish they brough back the ghost crop we had a couple of years ago.

Executive Chef
    I'm playing it, just a few crops left to master. Since I'm not that much into decoration (I lack the creativity), I suppose I quit the moment I mastered all. I have the same with Bakery Story, but in that game there are atleast regular updates and goals to get. In Restaurant Story it takes a bit longer to master al recipies, but then it's over for me too. Pet Shop Story keeps a little more interesting, for there you need gems to get the needed pets, and there's no way to earn gems. Still I managed to get over 200 gems by installing other games, and perhaps I can get all animals that way

Didn't like Farm Story 2 at all, played it for a couple of weeks, but not my type of game.

Nightclub Owner
    I quit

New Resident

To Storm8-Support Farm Story

20140712 Hello I have been playing farm story for a long time and I want to continue playing it. I have lots of neighbors that play every day. Why isn't Farm Story supported? Why are there no new items to purchase? If Farm Story 2 was supposed to be in place of Farm Story, it isn't. I do not like Farm Story 2. Not even close to the enjoyment I get from Farm Story.
    PLEASE SUPPORT FARM STORY AGAIN & GIVE US NEW ITEMS TO PURCHASE.
    THANK YOU

Rhino Keeper

reference farm story

i downloaded farm story 2 yesterday and didn't like it, wish team lava would add new stuff to original farm story, a lot of ppl still play. you keep starting 2 of everything instead of adding new and better stuff to original games. i play bakery restaurant and farm and love them all. Thank you

Farm Story Bring them back

it is pretty obvious by now that Team Lava has no interest in updating Farm Story even though we are still supposed to keep buying gems. So how about bringing back all the crops, trees and decorations that have been made unavailable? How about it TL

Farm Supplier
    Please don't abandon us on the original Farm story. I agree with the previous plea Even better, since a lot of us are still playing, give us what we had....the fun, the goals, the stuff

I still play this game but when my Fire dies I am done with Team Lava. We need some support for this game. Gem sales, what a joke. The least you could do is give us LOYAL CUSTOMERS a chance to use our gems to purchase old items. Team Lava sucks.

Executive Chef
    TL please bring back the old holiday boxes expecially HOLIDAY SURPRISE, HOLIDAY GIFT, CANDY CANE.
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 08-18-14 at 03:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    i play farm story, i tried farm story 2 didn't like it. wish TL would give weekly updates to farm story for those of us still playing. would love new crops, and decor. it's a real shame to forget about a game that a lot of ppl are still playing.