View Poll Results: Do you still play Farm Story?

Voters
314. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I play very actively

259 82.48%
  • No, I don't play Farm anymore or never have

16 5.10%
  • I play it sometimes but not all the time

39 12.42%
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story - ' still playing' survey.

I play farm story every day and it's been almost 2 years!!! I have wonderful global neighbors and we really enjoy the camaraderie and decorating our farms and exchanging daily messages. Most of us have mastered most of the crops and would LOVE to have some new items- some new flowers, trees, buildings. I would love to even get some of the cool Halloween and Christmas items from 2012 and earlier. So many creative and fun items were available. I have written many letters about this and they fall on deaf ears. You have customers that want your product and we will play other games if you keep the content fresh. Who is the Program Manager for Farm Story 1? Does anyone from Team Lava read these notes? I sure hope you will listen to our suggestions!! Thanks!! Joolie12

I don't play
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Host(ess)
    I still play daily even though I have mastered most of the crops.

New Resident
    Still play FS like all 1000s of other people and enjoy it....tried FS2 and sorry don't like it and most of my friends and neighbours don't either....if I had the knowledge and know how I would create a game like it....so don't abandon your loyal players that love FS.....we do however need an UPDATE....more things to plant and buy....what is the point of offering discount on gems when there is no new stuff to buy....perhaps an offer to buy the game off you would be in order?

I too really do wish there were some new things to purchase, especially buildings. I play everyday but I really miss the offers for new things very much. I have been saving gems and cannot find anything I want to spend them on.

I play almost every day too! Also wish there were new buildings etc! I tried FS2 but my OS was too low.

Fashion Designer
    Me too - still playing but getting bored.

New Resident
    As others have asked, I wish that everything that was available for purchase was added to the store. You would think this would be a smart business move as it would create demand for gems.

You're trying to be logical. Team Lava doesn't care about this game so they are not going to spend any of their resources supporting it. I doubt they read this forum either. You would have better luck getting a letter read if you sent it snailmail to: General Counsel, TeamLava LLC, 1000 Bridge Parkway, Redwood City, CA 94065.