View Poll Results: Do you still play Farm Story?

Voters
314. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I play very actively

259 82.48%
  • No, I don't play Farm anymore or never have

16 5.10%
  • I play it sometimes but not all the time

39 12.42%
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story - ' still playing' survey.

I play everday, I would like to buy gems for more purchases, however, I am afraid to until I know if they are going to continue this game. I know several other players in bakery and restaurant stoy who still have farms but do not play any more because of no updates. Please tell us what you are doing with this game.

Nightclub Owner
    We will continue to provide new content for Farm Story as long as there are still players playing the game.
    That was what they said. You can pretty much figure out what they are doing with the game.

Executive Chef
    The thing is, they lied to us. There are still players playing.....do I see any new content? Ummm No!
    ~hey everyone!!~

Playing Bakery Story and Restaurant story✔

If you need me, simply send me a PM (Private Message)

OMG we actually have signatures now!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    The thing is, they lied to us. There are still players playing.....do I see any new content? Ummm No!
    That is the issue, nobody can really tell how many players are out there around the world. There is so many that never log onto this site and are there just playing the game. :-(

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    The thing is, they lied to us.
    They actually modified it to this:
    Originally Posted by PonyRoar
    Farm Story will have very limited updates, but is still being supported.
    So technically they haven't lied. It is still being supported with very limited (cough cough read "non existent" cough cough) updates.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 01-21-14 at 07:48 AM.

New Resident
    Hi there! Glad to see there are some of you still playing!
    I found the game even better now that I have reach beyond lever 75. Now I can grow whatever I want and don?t have to deal with any thoughts about when to level next time. I mostly play Farm story because I find it relaxing and also having some true nbrs makes it a nice game.

I really missed not having the x-mas items in stock any longer. I missed the sale and after that I couldn?t get any decorations. :/

New Resident
    I play it because I find it relaxing to plant crops aso. Now I also have some good nbrs to chat with. Though I?m not looking for adventure in a game. Have a rather stressful life otherwise.

Fashion Designer
    I have found it very relaxing as well and to some point addictive, but am there with you - am wondering how long I still will have the motivation to play this game. I have been playing for over 2 years and have had some of the same neighbors since the beginning.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    I have found it very relaxing as well and to some point addictive, but am there with you - am wondering how long I still will have the motivation to play this game. I have been playing for over 2 years and have had some of the same neighbors since the beginning.
    Ya hear that, Team Lava? We're still here. You offer sale priced gems much more frequently but haven't given us anything NEW to buy. Surely by now you can afford to assign two developers to provide us with Weekly Update and new Gift Boxes? �� ��

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maebob View Post
    Ya hear that, Team Lava? We're still here. You offer sale priced gems much more frequently but haven't given us anything NEW to buy. Surely by now you can afford to assign two developers to provide us with Weekly Update and new Gift Boxes? �� ��
    I have so many gems & nothing to spend em on