View Poll Results: Do you still play Farm Story?

Voters
314. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I play very actively

259 82.48%
  • No, I don't play Farm anymore or never have

16 5.10%
  • I play it sometimes but not all the time

39 12.42%
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story - ' still playing' survey.

New Resident
    I play everyday on my android phone, I wish they would get new items

I realize that this forum is old/outdated, but I can't find anything current on Farm Story, and I have left messages etc and want to know why there have not been any updates to Farm in over 6 months.. There are so many of us that still to this day Play Farm Story and love playing it. Please give us enhancements and more reasons to keep playing, other than our great friends and neighbors that we have met over the years

Farm Supplier
    Yep still playing Farm Story and have some wonderful neighbours that I would hate to lose if it was taken away. Get a bit frustrated when I see things on other peoples cars that I cannot get. Guess android will always be second best.

I play Farm Story everyday on Android tablet. It is a good game although no updates are given. I use the game to get a massage across to my neighbors and all ''get it '' :-) :-) :-) :-)

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I'll just play until I've mastered everything but the gem crops (not paying for those), then I'm out. No updates, no incentive for me to stick with it past that.

Are we going to get anymore updates on farm

Rhino Keeper
    I finally get it down to "a science" & the threat of FS2 attacks?! I play everyday. I love decorating my farm w the little houses, and gnomes....and have nbrs who do the same! Change crops w seasons, etc. More updates would be great!!!

Rhino Keeper

Weekly update

Please make weekly update it is bored with same item
    If nothing goes Right...go Left

You should have not to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole

Host(ess)
    Team Lava Please hear us! I'm not asking for support, weekly updates, goals etc.... I totally understand that farm story is just a game of the past for you. However, there are still many many people such as me that play every day and love farm story. I just have one request. Could you please consider making all of the items available for us to purchase??? You know old goal items, boxes, limited time offers???? PLEASE!!!!! I have a ton of gems built up in farm story and would love to use them to purchase items from the past and items that I missed before I started playing farm story. It only makes sense that we could have all the items available to purchase since there are many of us who still play daily.

Executive Chef
    Even I still log in and out because I still like farm story as do many others. Please give us weekly updates and you'll get more players back. I understand though that it can be tough from a business point of view but please consider this because we're your customers.
    ~hey everyone!!~

Playing Bakery Story and Restaurant story✔

If you need me, simply send me a PM (Private Message)

OMG we actually have signatures now!!