View Poll Results: Do you still play Farm Story?

Voters
314. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I play very actively

259 82.48%
  • No, I don't play Farm anymore or never have

16 5.10%
  • I play it sometimes but not all the time

39 12.42%
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story - ' still playing' survey.

Still waiting for some new items......... It's been a year.....................please?

Farm Supplier
    I returned to the games after a year away...my little phone was just too small. Happier with a bigger screen now and thoroughly and pleasantly surprised that I could log in to my old account!

But my heart is still breaking over the fact I can't expand any more -- my farm will never grow. Nor are there any new items. There is no shortage of Farm Story players, and the artist sites are unbelievable. I'm trying to tolerate Farm Story 2 but it is so juvenile and there's really not much uniqueness between farms -- everyone will eventually have a deep fryer, silo, barn, etc. So far, I'm not impressed. Plus, FS neighbors are some of the best and courteous I've seen in these games.

PLEASE, TL, HEAR OUR PLEAS. Bring back some of those awesome Farm artists and give us some new stuff. There will be some of us who will ONCE AGAIN buy gems for the unique items and boxes.

As always, take care.

Seedsaver

I started fs1 on an iPod yrs ago 1 yr after getting an ipad TL gives up
    TL please re look at the game and the amount of players you had on fs1. I read an article back in 2010 ? That you cleared 100 million in a yr. you can not dispute the fact that 80% of that was fs1 this farm was and will always be the best game you will ever have. The animation on fs2 is child like and unneeded to an adult. The crops on fs2 are useless you plant then use to make then ship to get money. There is no organizing of the farm due to having to have buildings that make stuff to sell. Then goals that are impossible to achieve without buying gems. After spending time and money to get a statue of something you don't want and the looks of it is 3rd grade at best. Or you give animals that cannot be put in storage. Waste of room. Again there is no seasons with fs2 there is no holidays in fs2 there is no change in fs2 it does not represent life like FS1. The playing field is much less and and again childish. Please bring back FS1 add animation call it 3 for all I care update our fs1 and let us get back to making you millions like we did so many yrs ago.

I noticed someone said that people were not posting like they use to
    I had to post my last twice because the forum said I was not logged in ?
    TL stop kicking people off that is trying to help your business.

I play Farm Story every day. I don't like Farm Story 2. Too much hassle & not relaxing at all. Kids may like all these tasks & goals but everyone I chat with hates them. "Do this, then when you completed x, y & z, do this other thing. Don't forget to add so many nbrs that u will have to play for hours each day or night just to keep up." sorry but no thanks! Plus our artsy farms would be gone. Wonderful creations. Wish you would support original Farm Story too. No updates or anything anymore.
    Last edited by Beachhaven; 09-22-14 at 03:04 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I think that's the one thing with Farm Story 2 that I hate, Beachhaven. You can't create anything artistic and beautiful with it. Just play to complete goal after goal after never ending goal. There were so many, many beautiful, designs in Farm Story by such creative players. It wasn't about completing goals or unlocking different areas. It was just pure and simple creative fun. Such a shame they stopped updating it.

Yeah, such a shame. Deep SIGH!

Executive Chef
    wish they'd rerelease old content, like they appear to be doing in other original games, since they won't give us any new stuff. i'm sighing along with you, happyday5!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

I am in the process of mastering all the crops and hoping TL will give us some updates before I quit the game. I will be quitting after I master all the crops. Please TL are you listening ?

Rhino Keeper
    Had some good times with this game. Great memories! Nothing good lasts forever, except GOD. Moved on to other games and away from TL games. Really got burned on Dragon Story being an android user. Miss farm story n my peeps most have moved on also.