Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mermaid Shore - Levels 271 - 276

Fashion Designer
    Wuahhhh almost past 272. Still have around 18 moves only to put off the fire in the right corner. Just 1 fire left, but it added up again. Finally, run out the moves and I didn't pass....hicks hicks....

Fashion Designer
    Level 272, they added 10 moves. Yay...thank you. Currently is 55 moves. Again almost passed it but the doom jewel fell down to the fire area so it stuck there, I got exploded before I run out the moves....going to try again later, I'm out of energy.

Fashion Designer

Yay, 1 more fire with 26 moves left. I will pass this, I will, I will, ......

NOPE! It grew again and believe it or not, I used up all my moves just to put off this darn 1 fire in the beginning....oh well, gotta start over again.....huhuhuhu.... I was so close...

Ugh, that's awful, finnth! Heartbreaking--so sorry! You'll do it again, though...and this time, you will have a nice match next to your last flame. Fingers crossed for you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Ugh, that's awful, finnth! Heartbreaking--so sorry! You'll do it again, though...and this time, you will have a nice match next to your last flame. Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you!

Finally, I passed it last night, woohoooo...... Got 2 stars even, lol. Lucky!

I passed 273 on 1 try, I'm on 274 now,

Fashion Designer
    Level 274, I passed 3 stars, yippee.... Got lucky I made diamond and blaster. Voila....

Oh yes, for the record, does anyone get annoy when you have full energy and you get bonus refill from the treasure chest? It happens to me all the time, when my energy only 1 left, treasure chest never give me full refill, but when it's full, I get full energy for bonus. I wish we can save the energy from treasure chest....

Lol, yes...happens to me all the time, finnth! I got energy 1 time when needed. But usually I've got like 4 energies! I wish we could bank them, too...or have a way to accept when we want the energy. Congrats on your recent wins & 3-stars!

Rhino Keeper
    Changes:

Level 271 now is at 2:55, up 15 seconds.

level 272 doom jewels no longer have a timer. Instead they have 8 moves, which can be really tight with walls.

I was able to beat 272 with 1 star on my second try so it might still be easier.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    Level 271: Dig 9 meters in 2:40 (5JC.) Omg! I passed this my first try! I was geared up for a miserable level, and instead got incredibly lucky! I had lots of diamonds & combos (blaster + bomb, diamond + blaster,) which got me thru fast. Those doom jewels always scare me, and when I got near the bottom I thought for sure I'd get an unclearable one. But no, found a match for every one. Aileeniweeni's right, the bottom super dirt is hard to get through, but I was able to dug under from the side. Wow, my hands are still shaking! Lots of time changes on this--from 3:00 to 2:40 (post #1,) to 2:20 (post #3,) then back to 2:40 again. I needed every second, so I'm glad they increased it. (More time would be better, though! ) Whoo-hoo!
    I know it has been a long time since you were on these levels. As I was reading here I was glad to see you got such lucky boards on 271 and 272. I am like the others that posted..looking like about a week for me too on 271,lol. UGH!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by limonepledge View Post
    Changes:

Level 271 now is at 2:55, up 15 seconds.

level 272 doom jewels no longer have a timer. Instead they have 8 moves, which can be really tight with walls.

I was able to beat 272 with 1 star on my second try so it might still be easier.
    I am so frustrated with 271. Been on it a week or so. I got 10/9 and 11/9 a couple times but then had too much time left and couldn't make a match to keep a doomie from exploding. Sighhh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast