Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by boringame View Post
    getting mine right now using a Mist lv5 and Wild lv8. Only been playing for about a week. Not even sure what's so special about them. All I know is I have to waste 100,000 coins on a habitat for it.
    Very lucky, my kindle was level 105 before I got my diamond dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Level 145. Still no diamond.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    I GOT IT!!!!!!!
    Finally!!!! Im so happy now .... i have been trying forever and ever lol metal/goodwitch., got lunar ram 3xs, winters, loves i think everyone thing other then Diamond and then I tried again just cause I like torture and boom 44hrs im gonna pass out now lol..

Fyi.. been doing this combo since April lol just scrolled back to see when i started
    Another success for the magic Metal/Goodwitch combo! Glad you didn't give up on it! Congrats!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    Level doesn't matter, only your luck matters
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

New Resident
    I am at level 150 and still no diamond dragon. I've been trying for 2 years and still no luck! If I don't get one soon I will pack it in and not bother playing anymore. You can't play properly without a Diamond as you get stuck on breeding and doing the Battles and Challenges. I really cannot afford to keep spending my own money to buy Gold so that I can get a Battle or Challenge completed without running out of time. I am getting really fed up with it now.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mymargie View Post
    I am at level 150 and still no diamond dragon. I've been trying for 2 years and still no luck! If I don't get one soon I will pack it in and not bother playing anymore. You can't play properly without a Diamond as you get stuck on breeding and doing the Battles and Challenges. I really cannot afford to keep spending my own money to buy Gold so that I can get a Battle or Challenge completed without running out of time. I am getting really fed up with it now.
    That's not entirely true, I won pretty much every tournament with Champion type dragons, and before I had Champions, I used some of the rarer dragons to win, it is possible without any Diamonds
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Finally diamond!!!

Finally have my first diamond finishing on the nest. Was surprised and ecstatic to see 44 hours. Had tried goodwitch/ virtue for months trying to get other dragons with no luck for diamond. Randomly chose starlight (level 4) and poinsettia (level 4) and got it 1st try. I'm at level 105. 5 colors in this combo with 74 possible results. Pure luck, but very happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Well looking back I posted two years ago asking for short fail times for diamond. I still haven't got this dragon 😢lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dondonuk View Post
    Well looking back I posted two years ago asking for short fail times for diamond. I still haven't got this dragon ��lol
    Have you tried Charm and Island? That's how I got my first diamond
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    I hope you get it soon. Are you using the Diamond Temple?