Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Quote Originally Posted by inesat View Post
    Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but the 4 type combination with the fewest possible results I've found is Brightsteel and Nyx/Hercules. Only 8 possible outcomes. The "fails" aren't that bad either (longer ones are Blue Moon at 16 hours and Cloud at 17 hours - pretty good dragons to get as a "fail" if one doesn't have them already).
    Before the Brightsteel was introduced, what I knew as best combo was Goodwitch/Metal with 9 possible results (coincidentally, this is how I got my precious Diamond).

I've noticed this being discussed on the wiki site, but I'm not registered to comment there yet.
    Seeing as Brightsteel is not Breedable, I'm going with Goodwitch/Metal. Finally just got my Goodwitch today sitting in the Nest!! But Breeding Possiblilities went up for it with the Introduction of Hippogriff Dragon, and now has 10 Breeding Possiblities now (for any who are still trying for Diamond).

Gonna be taking Advantage of the Boosted Breeding Weekend and gonna Try for Diamond just as soon as she can Evolve to Level 4!!

Wish me Luck guys!!

Fashion Designer
    Grrr i keep trying did metal/goodwitch for the weekend with bootsed breeding and got nothing.... tried just now with life/mistmoth (red/geeen)(blue/purple) got 6hrs blah i am so giving up on diamond

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldArrow View Post
    Seeing as Brightsteel is not Breedable, I'm going with Goodwitch/Metal. Finally just got my Goodwitch today sitting in the Nest!! But Breeding Possiblilities went up for it with the Introduction of Hippogriff Dragon, and now has 10 Breeding Possiblities now (for any who are still trying for Diamond).

Gonna be taking Advantage of the Boosted Breeding Weekend and gonna Try for Diamond just as soon as she can Evolve to Level 4!!

Wish me Luck guys!!
    Do my eyes deceive me, or is that a Diamond Breeding in my Breeding Den?

Boosted Breeding Ended, and I thought for sure I wouldn't get it, and there popped up 44 hrs!!

Breeding Parents = Metal / Goodwitch

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Diamond Breeding.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	20047
    Last edited by EmeraldArrow; 04-28-15 at 07:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Congratulations, EmeraldArrow!
    Glad the precious Metal/Goodwitch combo worked for you too!

Fashion Designer
    I guess I need a good witch dragon. Still trying for a diamond at level 130. Lol.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Quote Originally Posted by inesat View Post
    Congratulations, EmeraldArrow!
    Glad the precious Metal/Goodwitch combo worked for you too!
    Thank you inesat! It really paid off!! Goodwitch alone was hard enough to get, but well worth the Efforts to Lower the Breeding Possibilities down so Low!!

Fashion Designer
    I tried it, even with boosted breed but still no diamond 😡😣😣😣

Just cant stop lol tried again same combo metal/goodwitch but got lunar ram i think its called
    Last edited by Rainstorms45; 05-01-15 at 09:45 AM. Reason: added info

Rhino Keeper
    I got very excited when I saw a 44 hr timer I'm surprised that I got it on my first try as well. This is a good breeding month for me on Dragon and Fantasy!

Mist Dragon + Life Dragon
    Last edited by Ca7007; 05-01-15 at 07:58 PM.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    I guess I need a good witch dragon. Still trying for a diamond at level 130. Lol.
    I've been playing for years, I'm at 150 and I don't have one. There are many of us in the same boat.

Fashion Designer
    I am level 126 and finally bred my 1st Diamond used Fireworks and Fuzzy both level 8! Was so surprised when the 44 hour timer popped up had to check it 3 times to make sure I wasn't seeing things!