Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Quote Originally Posted by inesat View Post
    Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but the 4 type combination with the fewest possible results I've found is Brightsteel and Nyx/Hercules. Only 8 possible outcomes. The "fails" aren't that bad either (longer ones are Blue Moon at 16 hours and Cloud at 17 hours - pretty good dragons to get as a "fail" if one doesn't have them already).
    Before the Brightsteel was introduced, what I knew as best combo was Goodwitch/Metal with 9 possible results (coincidentally, this is how I got my precious Diamond).

I've noticed this being discussed on the wiki site, but I'm not registered to comment there yet.
    I'd always thought Diamond can only be gotten thru the 4 Elements (Earth, Air, Fire, Water)? So Diamond can be bred thru any 4 Combination??

I have been trying and trying for Diamond for 2 Months now with No Results!
    Last edited by EmeraldArrow; 04-12-15 at 10:17 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldArrow View Post
    So Diamond can be bred thru any 4 Combination?!
    Correct!

Quote Originally Posted by inesat View Post
    Correct!
    Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Ok so im attempting diamond on my main account. I breed winter n light for almost a week to get goodwitch.... using metal/goodwitch i so far got....
    Winter
    Love
    Now 11 hrs... athletic. ..
    This shall be fun.....

Fashion Designer
    I've been trying for a diamond for over a year. Good luck all! I try for about a week then get frustrated and breed for something else. Then go back to it. I'm high level, 137 I think. Still no diamond.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Farm Supplier
    Tried several different combinations to get this dragon. Got it with mind volt and rose dragon first time! Also neither were epic, mv is lv 7 and rose dragon is lv4, very happy dance!

Rhino Keeper
    OMG OMG OMG!!!
    I was kind of half-trying to get a "Diamond or anything else I don't have" (which is a lot, I'm only level 43). Chose two dragons that I decided I was least likely to need in the arena: Life and Music.
    First, 3 fails:
    Genie (aborted right off the nest)
    Life (being traded for a gem as we speak)
    Genie (will be aborted once it hatches)
    And the fourth try: 44 hours!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Hope it's ok to 'whoo hoo' about hybrids here but I just bred an Astromancer this weekend
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Ugh, been trying metal/goodwitch for awhile now none stop... only got love, athletic, and winter over n over n over n over n over...... n over.... lol im about to give up on this combo

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    Ugh, been trying metal/goodwitch for awhile now none stop... only got love, athletic, and winter over n over n over n over n over...... n over.... lol im about to give up on this combo
    I tried with metal and goodwitch too without success, so I threw in mind volt and rose dragon and it worked first try! Just make sure you have four colors and throw in a couple of dragons, you never know and it seems to be working for people.