Page 85 of 101 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Tossed Fire and Summer in the den a couple days ago. Useless fails so far (except for use in trading, of course), but there's always hope. I don't bother with the boosted breeding, it's usually a waste of gold. I'll just keep at it for a week or two and see if anything good comes out of it.

Fashion Designer
    Still no diamond been trying gor years level 150 already

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    Tossed Fire and Summer in the den a couple days ago. Useless fails so far (except for use in trading, of course), but there's always hope. I don't bother with the boosted breeding, it's usually a waste of gold. I'll just keep at it for a week or two and see if anything good comes out of it.
    Yup! Don't bother with boosted breed, all of my Diamond hybrids were bred with normal breed
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Yup! Don't bother with boosted breed, all of my Diamond hybrids were bred with normal breed
    This. Minus my Dark Angel, I bought that one >.< But I've been putting in a Diamond in virtually all my breedings, and haven't popped out anything except a Quetzal and Crusader as of yet, because those two I simply bred until I got them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    This. Minus my Dark Angel, I bought that one >.< But I've been putting in a Diamond in virtually all my breedings, and haven't popped out anything except a Quetzal and Crusader as of yet, because those two I simply bred until I got them.
    I want to try that with gold but 2hr fails are just too long...well they are compared to the 10 and 20 second fails!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    Quite a lot of luck is needed for Diamond hybrids, I've tried many combos before but ended up with nothing but fails, and now I just breed with regular Diamond and Night and guess what? Dark Angel was bred! Then I did Diamond with Virtue and guess what? Unicorn was bred!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

I've been trying for 5 months!!! What do I need to get a diamond dragon???? Please help!!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I want to try that with gold but 2hr fails are just too long...well they are compared to the 10 and 20 second fails!
    I've been working on getting Gold with Diamond/Air too - have had over a dozen fails over several days now guess we just have to hang in there.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by goddesslc View Post
    I've been trying for 5 months!!! What do I need to get a diamond dragon???? Please help!!!!
    On my Kindle game I used Metal & Goodwitch - it took me almost 3 years to get one though.

On this account (iPhone) I got it with Tanuki & Stone - it took me 15 months.

Whenever I would try for any dragon, especially limited ones, I would try to choose a combo that would give me the desired dragon or a "Diamond Fail". Good luck & hang in there. You'll get one!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by goddesslc View Post
    What amerirish said, and throwing in that going for a Diamond can be a long haul process or you could get one tomorrow. Just keep up with the four/five color combos and eventually it's sure to happen! i think I got mine around the five month mark (by accident), but others have taken years.