Page 80 of 101 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Fashion Designer
    Comgrats to everyone who got it recently! That's fantastic! ^.^

Rhino Keeper
    I was very surprised to get a Diamond on my second account (level 26) with a L/6 Peace & L/4 Charm! Still nothing on my main account (level 94)! I do have some good money makers on my main though, not complaining!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Congrats everyone! I just got my first Diamond after playing for over a year. Was trying for Peace & Thanksgiving at the same time so bred Tanuki & Stone. Got the 44 hours last night
    Amer! Sooooo happy for you! It gets embarrassing after a point to be at level 100+ still without a diamond! I should know! I'm spending the next week breeding only Leopard + Iridescent. We'll see if my luck is as good as yours!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilithgio View Post
    :-):-):-).YES! i got my first diamond. Somewere i read about parakeet and blu moon combo. It works! first try. Finally.. i'm on level 105
    Awesome! I'll try your combo if mine doesn't work, need to evolve my Blue Moon first. Congrats!

Executive Chef
    Just popping in to see when I started my experiment. It's been 4.5 day, have had 11 fails, including 4 Mists (why do they love my island so much??). Got 2 I didn't have yet: Metal and Seer. Breeding Sunrise now. Yuck.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Amer! Sooooo happy for you! It gets embarrassing after a point to be at level 100+ still without a diamond! I should know! I'm spending the next week breeding only Leopard + Iridescent. We'll see if my luck is as good as yours!
    Aw, thanks so much ghostie You can also try Metal & Goodwitch. That worked for me on my Kindle game. The best part of that combo is that it has only 8 possibilities. Good luck to you!! I really hope you get one soon!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Is there a thread that gives breeding tips on how to breed hybrid dragons? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    This weekend while the tournament was going on, i bred my diamond finally (level 117). I had been trying metal and rising sun for awhile but because i needed metal available for the tourney, i threw leo in with rising sun and voila got 44 hours SO GLAD!

congrats to all who recently got it

Executive Chef
    My one week Leopard/Iridescent Diamond attempt is done. I can't take it anymore, after another Coral, Mist and Sunrise run. I did get 2 new dragons out of it. But still no Diamond . Just put Archangel and Metal in the den and I'm getting either Godmother or another Archangel, which would be a nice large gem trade. I guess it'll come when it's ready to. Poop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    My one week Leopard/Iridescent Diamond attempt is done. I can't take it anymore, after another Coral, Mist and Sunrise run. I did get 2 new dragons out of it. But still no Diamond . Just put Archangel and Metal in the den and I'm getting either Godmother or another Archangel, which would be a nice large gem trade. I guess it'll come when it's ready to. Poop.
    Sorry it's taking forever to come. I got mine with scarecrow x familiar. But I suggest goodwitch x metal for the least possibilities.