Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Rhino Keeper
    Can 2 diamond hybrids produce a diamond? Say if I put mercury and gold in the den together?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stoogehunter View Post
    Can 2 diamond hybrids produce a diamond? Say if I put mercury and gold in the den together?
    If you do diamond/diamond you can definitely get another diamond because it is a pure type. I don't think mercury and gold can give you diamond though- kind of like how life/landworm won't give you fire even though they both have fire in it. Does that make sense?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by patisu View Post
    I just wanted to give a HUGE shout out to you for posting this!!! I have been trying for countless months and breedings and, sigh, GOLD, to get a diamond and I finally did it!! Woohoo! Mirage 7 on the left and Virtue 10 on the right and wham! 44 hrs!! Thank you so much!!!!
    I just tried this combo to see if I could get lucky too. Sunrise fail. *smh!*

Atlast after more then 130+ trials I just got 44 hours of diamond dragons on my lvl61 android account with Fuzzy+Honeybee dragons. I tried this combo for the first time

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey608 View Post
    I just tried this combo to see if I could get lucky too. Sunrise fail. *smh!*
    Me too!!

Rhino Keeper
    i just got my first 44 hrs breed with mindvolt VS firestorm!!!! yay, diamond fields, here i come!!! makes the loss of the saturn and eclipse a lil less painful..

Question A Show of Hands?

I'm an android player, and I've heard that it's a lot harder to get diamond on android. I was wondering if it's even worth it to try for diamond and miss out on newer limited dragons?

can I have a show of hands of android players with a diamond? and how long did it take you to get it?

Banned
    I can't remember what level I was when I bred it. I think in the 70 something.
    Bred it with Aurora and Eagle, got it after 15 tries only.
    It was before we were swamped with new dragons twice a week, so I actually had time to focus on getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonilis View Post
    I'm an android player, and I've heard that it's a lot harder to get diamond on android. I was wondering if it's even worth it to try for diamond and miss out on newer limited dragons?

can I have a show of hands of android players with a diamond? and how long did it take you to get it?
    It's just luck.I'm on Android too and i have 3 Diamonds.First Diamond less than 20 tries,second Diamond first try and third Diamond second try.i think you should try for limited first as you will never get them after they were expired.

Banned
    It's not easier or harder whichever your device. I got my first on android and iOS around level 24 or 25. It's all luck and the time you spend trying.

Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast