Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by benjessie View Post
    WOW! Congrats! I knew this combo would work. I'm now using Laserlight+Aphrodite, to switch it up a little. I've gotten lots of Love dragons (one on the nest!), one Melody (didn't have, the second pink hybrid I BRED, first being Seahorse), and two Laserlight (one's in the den breeding with Aphrodite, and the other's a fifteen hour timer in the den). All in all, congrats! And time to update your signature!
    Thanks again for the great combo! Hope your Diamond comes soon.

Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Awesome!! What will you name her? Go find my thread "how many ultra rares do you have?"
    I literally hadn't ever thought about what to name a Diamond! I see other dragons released and immediately think of a good name for some of them. I guess I never really thought I'd get one.... I shall think on it.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Ahhhhhhhh !!!! Vacation just got so much better ! I thought why not I'll just for the hell of it breed 4 colors and bam ! 44 hours !!! I did witch and I think it's lightening (yellow and pink)! I honestly thought I would NEVER get this unless I bought gold and got it!!!!! Sooooo happy!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Ahhhhhhhh !!!! Vacation just got so much better ! I thought why not I'll just for the hell of it breed 4 colors and bam ! 44 hours !!! I did witch and I think it's lightening (yellow and pink)! I honestly thought I would NEVER get this unless I bought gold and got it!!!!! Sooooo happy!!!!
    Congrats!!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Thank you ! I still cant believe it!!

Rhino Keeper
    I am currently trying Aphrodite+Love, and thought I was getting another Love, but when I clicked "Ready" in the breeding den I saw a Kitsune egg! Yay, didn't have one. Two of my three BRED pink hybrids will be from this combo (Kitsune: soon to be!, Melody: got it from the same combo, and Seahorse: tried for a long time!). Anyways, good luck!
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to this thread, I finally got a Diamond! I've been playing for over 2 years and trying often for it; I used Metal & Goodwitch!

Rhino Keeper
    I have Helios on my nest now from using Crusader and Mythic...hope this helps.

Farm Supplier
    What if i put a 3 combo + 2 combo dragpn pair? If this help me, or not?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Been trying for months and breeding super and night for weeks!
    Just got 44 hour breeding time!
    Judy faints!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Been trying for months and breeding super and night for weeks!
    Just got 44 hour breeding time!
    Judy faints!
    Congratulations!!!!! I've been trying Love & Aphrodite. So far I've gotten about a billion Love fails.