Page 72 of 101 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    Just got mine with Firestorm and Island combo. I don't remember the exact number of times, but it wasn't as painful as I was thinking. Somewhere between 10-20 times, I'd imagine. Now on to getting some of these other goals done finally. :/
    This is the same way I got mine

New Resident
    Yeah, that makes sense, but I mean that I can't seem to breed ANY diamond dragon breeds.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got mine at level 128 breeding Metal and Spirit... (sigh)

Rhino Keeper
    the chance to breed diamond-hybrids is very low.
    To get one Quetzal, I've bread Diamond x Forest for about 100 times in a row.
    So you have to be patient.

It's ultra rare

Rhino Keeper
    For diamond, once my breding den and nest clears up, I'm going to use Aphrodite and Love. There are seven outcomes: Love, Laserlight, Kitsune, Melody, Tiny, Diamond, and Justice. No Virtue fails. The only common is Love, which is only five hours. I only have Love, actually, out of all seven dragons. I used the calculator and Olympus, like Metal or Tropic, counts as an element. And it doesn't split!
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTy22 View Post
    the chance to breed diamond-hybrids is very low.
    To get one Quetzal, I've bread Diamond x Forest for about 100 times in a row.
    So you have to be patient.

It's ultra rare
    Lol, I accidentally got my diamond, don't even remember what with, I think I was on level 52, but I'm not sure I have the patience to try with forest 100 times, think I'll try fire 1st that's only 10 secs breeding lol

Executive Chef
    Well, all I know is that getting to level 148 in a game, yet still not being able to breed a diamond is beyond frustrating. I think my friend is about to give up. I do not blame her.

Rhino Keeper

The best combos for diamond

The best combos are:
    Metal and Goodwitch (7 outcomes)- Love, Laserlight, Athletic, Blue Moon, Winter, Goodwitch, and Diamond
    Tropic and Goodwitch (7 outcomes)- Love, Laserlight, Athletic, Blue Moon, Winter, Goodwitch, and Diamond
    Aphrodite and Love (7 outcomes)- Love, Laserlight, Kitsune, Justice, Tiny, Melody, and Diamond
    Lily and Olympus (9 outcomes)- Poison, Familiar, Fuzzy, Pegasus, Scylla, Hera, Luck, Hypnotic, and Diamond

Isn't Aphrodite and Love the new best combo because the only common, Love, is only five hours?
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Rhino Keeper
    Does Crusader and Olympus only produce Crusader?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by benjessie View Post
    Does Crusader and Olympus only produce Crusader?

Yes! Pretty smart