Got my first 1 today skeleton and mirage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beaglefamily View Post
    Got my first 1 today skeleton and mirage
    Congrat for a Diamond.

Rhino Keeper
    playing from teh start and have not got one yet :<

Executive Chef
    Love it when I am trying for a diamond and get a common 5 hour love dragon using boosted breed.... NOT!! Lol
    Atleast the fail is only 5 hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bitealot View Post
    playing from teh start and have not got one yet :<
    Aw man, that sucks. D: i only got mine a long time after starting the game too... Over a year, 13 months to be specific. XD

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Love it when I am trying for a diamond and get a common 5 hour love dragon using boosted breed.... NOT!! Lol
    Weee hehe i just got a gold dragon going for royal. But I don't believe the boosted breeding had anything to do with it.
    Good luck for diamond some people have it really easy, some (like ourselves) do NOT!! i got mine at level 121 using mindvolt and justice. The shock I got when I saw the timer!! I think it was in September or whatever, lol.

Fashion Designer
    i was searching for a combo that could give me few results. i think that winter and justice is a good choice. i also found a new great combo with 11 results ( and one of these results is the limited clown ) : nano and water. didn't try it yet because i'm still trying for raven.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Surprise... Surprise.... It was Kitsune! Didn't know I could get that from Mirage + Virtue combo.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Aw man, that sucks. D: i only got mine a long time after starting the game too... Over a year, 13 months to be specific. XD

Weee hehe i just got a gold dragon going for royal. But I don't believe the boosted breeding had anything to do with it.
    Good luck for diamond some people have it really easy, some (like ourselves) do NOT!! i got mine at level 121 using mindvolt and justice. The shock I got when I saw the timer!! I think it was in September or whatever, lol.
    I'm going to have to write that combo down, so when I finally do get justice I can try it. Might not get that for awhile though. Boosted breed was raised to 12 gold. They sure do know how to make me upset! Won't be using boosted breed anymore. Didn't help much when I used it for 500,000 coins. Why would I want to use it for 12 gold????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post

Congrats on Gold dragon, by the way!!! And I'm almost 121... Now 118.

Executive Chef
    I might have to try nano and water too. Already have 2 clowns though. Good luck!