Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks OlkaDragons!
    Thank you very much

Rhino Keeper
    Tried for the first time tonight with wild and mindvolt and wound up with Atlantis (15 gold to speed up). Funny thing is, I already have an Atlantis and got another Atlantis on the nest now from a night/forest breed...just a random combo I was trying. I thought Atlantis was super rare but that's what I've had with the last 2 combos I've tried. Thinking about trying firestorm and Atlantis next.

I read here somewhere that Island+Gennie is quick way to get Diamond dragon. I tried more then 40 times but still got no luck. Now trying Familiar+Firestorm and allready have tried it more then 10 times. Just got Titan Dragon yesterday otherwise all were common or only rare dragons. Any advise would be a great help.

Rhino Keeper
    I did a simple color combo (red, green, blue, yellow) and got diamond with forestfire x mindvolt. I always thought they would work well for diamond because they're twins. I got diamond first try with them two.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chiragjsheth1 View Post
    I read here somewhere that Island+Gennie is quick way to get Diamond dragon. I tried more then 40 times but still got no luck. Now trying Familiar+Firestorm and allready have tried it more then 10 times. Just got Titan Dragon yesterday otherwise all were common or only rare dragons. Any advise would be a great help.
    got it with athletic (4) and fairy (4) third try in level 58.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    Wild x Clown got me mine 1st Try! On my other acct I am trying Genie/Atlantis..
    I got mine with Genie Atlantis! I thought it was funny how close they are to twins lol, but it worked for me! Good luck to all trying!

First time experience a 44-hour breeding time. Not so surprised because I always think this day would come. My pair is Deep - Laserlight in an attempt for Independence. So shout out to those who still dream of diamond: Keep breeding 4 colors whenever you try pairing dragons

Fashion Designer
    At level 33, maybe 34, I've got Diamond by breeding Fairy and Justice when trying to have some Pink hybrids, 5-6 times, maybe.

Executive Chef
    I got my 1st diamond breeding aurora and eagle after a year of trying on my 2nd account. Unfortunately the same combination is not working in my main account where I am desperate for one. Think I need to try a different combo but not sure which as I have tried so many in the past. Think I might try Lunarbunny's combo as don't think I have tried that yet.

Trying firestorm and island so far 0-5 booo

Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast