Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Farm Supplier
    [LINK][/LINK]

Im still trying for Diamond, but i was wondering, do Diamond dragons ever split colours during breeding, or something?

New Resident
    I've been playing for over a year too and am currently level 112 with no diamond dragon. I wonder if there is a record I could go for?😉 I actually gave up trying to breed it months ago so I could keep up with getting some of these new dragons. I'm pretty relaxed about it now and don't really care when/if I get one and strangely I seemed to start to enjoy playing again when I stopped trying. GL

New Resident
    The elusive diamond dragon...been trying for months and had all but lose the hope of getting it...and then I tried Pegasus and Mindvolt for Leopard or Griffin and what do I see? BAM, 2 days 44 hours! I thought I was dreamin but there it was. Now its in the evolution temple and I sure cant wait to start breeding it, and of course try for another one.

New Resident
    I got mine by mistake because i gave up i put night with super

Fashion Designer
    congrats on the recent diamond breedings!! welcome to the club!

New Resident
    Yep...a day after posting about no diamond at level 112...Tusker & Deep (trying for for Goblin)...a surprise 44hr breeding time��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orangcake View Post
    Yep...a day after posting about no diamond at level 112...Tusker & Deep (trying for for Goblin)...a surprise 44hr breeding time��
    Congratulations!!!

Congrats on your diamonds, guys! I'm still trying, but I'm taking breaks in between .... getting bored with the same outcomes.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats!,

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got my diamond dragon---------- at level 99!!! Lol!
    My combo (after so many tries) -------- winter (level 7) + lightning (level 10)

Got my Stone Dragon after that!
    Combo ---- fairy (level 10) + light (level 10)

I stopped combining fire with other elements.... Seems team lava's office is burning that they always give away firestorm! Lol!