Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond Dragon Part III

Quote Originally Posted by singing_mandrake View Post
    Did anyone think lunar ram x cotton candy is a good pair for diamond? I am basing this on the calculator since I never tried for diamond before.
    yeah, I got my diamond dragon from them in 2nd or 3rd try (didn't even trying for dia, just seemed like a nice combo), they are lvl6 both and my acc was 32or33 lvl, maybe lower(now35). Today I think I got crusaider from dia and fire.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ****3r_cro View Post
    yeah, I got my diamond dragon from them in 2nd or 3rd try (didn't even trying for dia, just seemed like a nice combo), they are lvl6 both and my acc was 32or33 lvl, maybe lower(now35). Today I think I got crusaider from dia and fire.
    Wow, that's pretty good in 2 or 3 tries, it took me many tries to get my first Diamond, but the hybrids came easily for me
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Thanks, I got bubble for my first try. I will keep going until I get a diamond. So does it take only ten seconds to breed fire x diamond and if it fails you could keep going?
    Last edited by singing_mandrake; 05-21-15 at 12:50 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by singing_mandrake View Post
    Thanks, I got bubble for my first try. I will keep going until I get a diamond. So does it take only ten seconds to breed fire x diamond and if it fails you could keep going?
    Yup, fire fails are the shortest time and so crusader is the easiest to get
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    Wow! I just got my 5th Diamond dragon! I used Brightsteel + Bat in an effort to get various metal types.

To those still trying to breed their first, don't give up! I didn't get my first Diamond until I was almost lvl 100 and had already been playing for almost a year. Now I have 5 diamonds and 7 hybrids all through breeding.

Here are my winning combos so far. I hope this helps someone!:

1st- Deep + Genie

2nd- Quetzel + Headless

3rd- Bat + Amethyst

4th- Hermes + Goblin

5th- Brightsteel + Bat
    AND I just got a 6th Diamond with the same combo....Brightsteel + Bat. Did not think it would happen again, I might need to get a new combo for trying for metal dragons...
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

After playing for 2 years and at level 150, I think I've *finally* bred a Diamond. Metal x Independence with a 44 hour timer. I've been breeding this combo non-stop for about 3 weeks now, trying it after seeing it mentioned in the wiki. It's been a good day with having won the tournament and now this.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    After playing for 2 years and at level 150, I think I've *finally* bred a Diamond. Metal x Independence with a 44 hour timer. I've been breeding this combo non-stop for about 3 weeks now, trying it after seeing it mentioned in the wiki. It's been a good day with having won the tournament and now this.
    Congrats! Now you can breed other diamond hybrids
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Thank you! That's the plan, although I'm not sure where to start.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    Thank you! That's the plan, although I'm not sure where to start.
    If you breed your diamond with fire its 10 seconds falls for crusader and forest is 20 seconds falls for quetzal. Just set some time a side to try and you should get your diamond hybrids.
    Last edited by sha62o; 05-24-15 at 06:24 AM.

In two and a half years, I managed to breed one Diamond. In the last four attempts, I have gotten two more. Hunter x Aphrodite both times. Got an Island and something I don't recognize in between. I was happy about the second, but I'd love maybe a hybrid of some sort!