Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not getting my issue resolved and it"s been a week now help!

Quote Originally Posted by mardimischief View Post
    Ponyroar everytime I visit a neighbor and give them six likes, it appears that it works, until I go out of their store and back into and then it shows that I only gave them 1 like. I try to give them five, go back out to another store and them come back to the first one and it will show that I still owe them four. Even though I collect all the pink stars.

Also very frustrating is that I can't post on anyones wall first attempt...I am able to after the second attempt. This has been going on for a week now it's very frustrating and has dropped my star level to 3....I have been a Level 4 from the first day I started playing the game. What to do?
    The problem still is there this morning and now it has taken my star rating down to a 1....I play all day and it's upsetting, the game is not working properly. I have even taken my ipad outside to get an ATT signal and tried it separate from my wifi and the problem still persistsl It's not fair to my neighbors as it shows me that I have tipped six items, until I leave their store, go back and it shows only one item. PLEASE HELP OR AT LEAST RESPOND

My 4 Star Rating is suffering and is down to a one or a two this morning. I play all day and tip all day and have never dropped below a 4 rating. Is TeamLava trying to get rid of players once they reach Level 100? It's beginning to feel that way. I have too much time, money and love invested in the game to quit FS. I wish someone would help resolve this issue. "My star meter is only registering one star for every six I collect when visiting neighbors, my posts to walls are not appearing on the wall until I post it a second time. Someone PLEASE help with this issue. It's not my connection or my IPAD.
    I just returned from the Apple Store to have them check out my IPAD to see if my problem was IOS 6.1 related, it's not. IPAD was given a clean bill of health so to speak, there is a problem within the game. Please pass this on, I am sure one of your techs can fix my problem.

The Honorable Panda
    I have merged your threads. Please respond on this thread so we can keep all the information on your issue in one place.

I noticed that you mentioned you are at level 100. This could be a factor (not sure).
    I will let Pony know you are still having some issues.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

NOW MY ENTIRE BOUTIQUE HAD DISAPPEARED?????? What is happening!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have merged your threads. Please respond on this thread so we can keep all the information on your issue in one place.

I noticed that you mentioned you are at level 100. This could be a factor (not sure).
    I will let Pony know you are still having some issues.
    NOW MY ENTIRE BOUTIQUE HAS DISAPPEARED...and A small new one is in it's place. It would be appreciated if someone would respond to me and let me know what the heck is going on!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mardimischief View Post
    NOW MY ENTIRE BOUTIQUE HAD DISAPPEARED?????? What is happening!
    Do not worry, this means that TL is checking your game right now. Your game will be back shortly.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Do not worry, this means that TL is checking your game right now. Your game will be back shortly.
    game is back problem is still there

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    This issue has been fixed. Please restart your app and check your game. Feel free to let us know if you have further questions! Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12