Page 33 of 100 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Farm Supplier
    I have a samsung galaxy s4 tab android version 4.4.2. Experiencing problems both with Farm story 2 & castle story. One minute it's fine,but next minute it's saying 'unfortunately _ has stopped' and force closes on me. Really a shame since I enjoy both.

New Resident
    Hello

I can't play Farm Story 2, the game doesn't allow me enter, its stop after 2 or 3 seconds, with this message (in spanish): Anfortunately, Farm Story 2 has stopped. I've tried delete and reinstalling for nothing. I just touch its icon to play

My information:
    Device: Sony Xperia Miro ST23i Android version: 4.0.4
    Game version: Farm Story 2 Winter 1.7.3.10g

Quote Originally Posted by vanitee878 View Post
    I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 version 4.3. Farm Story 2 version 1.7.3.10g. I transferred my storm id from my iPhone 4. Castle story has run fine. Farm Story 2 has me at the level I was on from my iPhone but has none of the same updates. The Christmas goals were not there and many of the expansions are not there either. Currently the game will not let me progress from where I am currently. The chicken keeps coming across the screen and restarting not allowing me to move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlc1977 View Post
    I am having the exact same problem as vanitee878. I transferred my id from my iPad to Samsung tablet 4.
    Sorry for the confusion! Farm Story 2 for Android does not have some of the more recent updates that are available on iOS devices.

Quote Originally Posted by pf180606 View Post
    Hello

I can't play Farm Story 2, the game doesn't allow me enter, its stop after 2 or 3 seconds, with this message (in spanish): Anfortunately, Farm Story 2 has stopped. I've tried delete and reinstalling for nothing. I just touch its icon to play

My information:
    Device: Sony Xperia Miro ST23i Android version: 4.0.4
    Game version: Farm Story 2 Winter 1.7.3.10g
    Do you get into the game or does the game crash at the loading screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie_573 View Post
    I have a samsung galaxy s4 tab android version 4.4.2. Experiencing problems both with Farm story 2 & castle story. One minute it's fine,but next minute it's saying 'unfortunately _ has stopped' and force closes on me. Really a shame since I enjoy both.
    Can you try closing any apps you may have running in the background? This might free up some resources on your device and improve the performance of your game.

Farm Supplier
    Unfortunately nothing seems to help. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling the app, closing any & all opened apps, clearing cache,ect. I have plenty of storage space available for app. I can get it to load and usually after closing news feed or collecting from animals is when it decides to force close.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! Farm Story 2 for Android does not have some of the more recent updates that are available on iOS devices.

Do you get into the game or does the game crash at the loading screen?

Can you try closing any apps you may have running in the background? This might free up some resources on your device and improve the performance of your game.
    Crash at the loading scren

New Resident
    I have the same problem, crash at loading screen, storm 8.

New Resident
    I tried closing other apps, and nothing. Please, fix that bug, I want to play. Thanks.
    Last edited by pf180606; 01-13-15 at 03:20 AM.

Can anyone help - I've stopped getting expansion parts in my deliveries. I had a really buggy day where I kept loosing things, then no expansion parts/documents for over a week. Now I'm getting them on maybe 1 in 5 deliveries. It's making the game really slow. I emailed support and they sent me here for tips on how to play, but I'm not being clear - it's of that I don't get parts I want, most times I get NO parts, just coins and experience points. I'm playing on a iphone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jennarator11 View Post
    Can anyone help - I've stopped getting expansion parts in my deliveries. I had a really buggy day where I kept loosing things, then no expansion parts/documents for over a week. Now I'm getting them on maybe 1 in 5 deliveries. It's making the game really slow. I emailed support and they sent me here for tips on how to play, but I'm not being clear - it's of that I don't get parts I want, most times I get NO parts, just coins and experience points. I'm playing on a iphone.
    I am experiencing the same issue and I play on Android - no parts, tools....

Hi, game keep reloading. Cant send out deliveries or filled up train. not sure anyone out there facing the same problem. its frustrating because i cant clear my stocks thru deliveries to make new items for train deliveries, and the clock is ticking away.
    Am playing on samsung tab s.