Page 74 of 100 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Hi, I am on an android 5.1 phone. Yes, I did try those steps but nothing worked. I am still waiting for support to respond, I did receive the auto replythat they got my message and would geg back to me as soon as they could.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear it didn't work for you. Please let Support know of this when they revert. They'll be able to give you further advise according to your game and specific devices. Thank you for the updates.

New Resident
    Hi I play on an iphone 6, game version 2.4.2, for the past 4 days the game freezes or crashes when I open the app, I haven't being able to do anything, can you help me please?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by redquinn View Post
    Hi I play on an iphone 6, game version 2.4.2, for the past 4 days the game freezes or crashes when I open the app, I haven't being able to do anything, can you help me please?
    Make sure you have updated your apple software to the most current version.
    Try going to setting- safari and clear out data, then restart your device.

Also make sure you have closed out any applications running in the background.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Thank you for answering kooky panda. I already did as you say and it didn't worked, any other suggestions?

Grand Emperor
    Did your game crash while playing or you couldn't get in at all? Can you switch off your connection settings on your device, restart your device, connect back and start game? Please make sure you have plenty of space. If you get into your farm, let your game settle for 2 mins before you start any activity. Hope this helps. Please let us know if you're still having issues. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    I am on an iPhone 6 Plus, version 2.4.2. I already have tried closing the game and opening again, restarting my phone and also deleting the app and re-downloading. The issue that I'm having is that when I'm scrolling through my neighbors shops where it says how many items they currently have, I come to a few of them and it will say for example, 9. Then I click on their shop and it opens and all of a sudden there is nothing there. All of the slots are empty, and when I go back to looking at all of my neighbors listings or whatever that neighbor's now says zero but it's still right next to all of the other farms with 9 items and it stays there. Also if I click the visit farm button and go to their farm and click on their shop that way it still shows no items at all. It's happening with multiple neighbors and it really bothers me because especially with this event we are all looking for items and if I can access all of my neighbor's shops then I'm at a disadvantage. Please fix this ! Thank you.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    I am on an iPhone 6 Plus, version 2.4.2. I already have tried closing the game and opening again, restarting my phone and also deleting the app and re-downloading. The issue that I'm having is that when I'm scrolling through my neighbors shops where it says how many items they currently have, I come to a few of them and it will say for example, 9. Then I click on their shop and it opens and all of a sudden there is nothing there. All of the slots are empty, and when I go back to looking at all of my neighbors listings or whatever that neighbor's now says zero but it's still right next to all of the other farms with 9 items and it stays there. Also if I click the visit farm button and go to their farm and click on their shop that way it still shows no items at all. It's happening with multiple neighbors and it really bothers me because especially with this event we are all looking for items and if I can access all of my neighbor's shops then I'm at a disadvantage. Please fix this ! Thank you.
    There's nothing wrong with your game. I'm seeing this too in my game. This happens when my neighbours are selling previous event items. I usually discard these items so not to confuse my neighbours. Unfortunately this is not a glitch but I've already put in a request for our shops to display only the number of visible items. Hopefully the team will add this in.

Executive Chef
    Oh. That is weird because I have sold items from old events and people buy them... So I don't know if only some of them are visible ? So even if they only have 1 event item for sale their whole shop goes blank ? Weird. It's always the same people too. I guess they must have a lot of things to get rid of. Anyway thank you for replying rynetory2. I hope they will too because it's so annoying !

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Did your game crash while playing or you couldn't get in at all? Can you switch off your connection settings on your device, restart your device, connect back and start game? Please make sure you have plenty of space. If you get into your farm, let your game settle for 2 mins before you start any activity. Hope this helps. Please let us know if you're still having issues. Thank you.
    Sometimes it crashes, other times it starts normally and after a couples of seconds it is frozen, the animated items stop moving and if I tap to close the advertising window for another game nothing happens I just have to close the app I haven't being able to play for over a week