Thread: Is level 84 the last one?

New Resident

Is level 84 the last one?

I did it! I have now passed all the 84 levels. The game gave me at once 50 gems after level 83 but I did not use them. What's next?

The game says I should have collected some more stars on each level to be able to play on further levels which I think, do not exist at all, yet because the authors have not created anything after level 84!

Did someone pass level 84 successfully, - please help me understand whether there is level 85 or not. If not, I would be glad to uninstall finally this game that has been making me crazy and even slightly mad for 8 weeks!

Sorry for my English, fellows, I am from Russia. Thanks in advance!

Level 82 not ready to finish yet

I'm on level 82 got stuck to fill the whole % if you know how to pass it it'll be nice from you, by the way, i'm sure there more other levels because somewhere the picture of fruit mania with ( + 100 levels) which means that there are more other levels also now i can see through the smoke the next level looking like a pyramid which mean you won't be ready to uninstall it yet

I was finishing the few last levels and it seemed to be the end of the game. There were no island previews at the time. However, one day I noticed that an island popped up. I Am now on level 89 and so far there ar no other islands after level 90.

More than level 90

The level 90 isn't the end there is another island i'm just on it level 91 so it seems that we'll get island by island and it'll get harder and 5 trials won't be enough i guess team lava still thinking about many things i ask them to make the money convertible to gems or to anything that would be helpful in the game to make it more interesting
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1041.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	8253