Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: American Independence Day (4th of July) Update & Goals 6-20-13

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Don't worry, these goals can be completed within 3 days or less. The most annoying part is that you need to request 20 flags from your neighbors, so you gotta wait for the requests to fill in.
    Ya just got to that part...my lazy nbrs will take days to get my requests.

Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    Just delete those in-active ones and add some new neighbor. It's quite hard to figure out who's playing actively and who's not in fashion. I can do that much easier in bs and rs but not in fashion. Sigh~

Nightclub Owner
    Send to 20 you know play daily and you'll get the requests back faster
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I start playing fashion story again after i installed 4th of july version, to get free gems for my restaurant & bakery and now i have questions, pls anyone answer
    1. On rs & bs every customers will eat your food. But why not in fs ? Sometimes they go home with broken heart without buying your clothes/ apparels. What make them not buying your clothes ? I have enough mirror, changing room & cashier
    2. On rs & bs if we want to make money faster, we can make our store split into 2 or more smaller room, so our customer can sit, eat & go home quickly without walking too far from your door. Can we do it too with that method on fs ?
    3. How to make money faster on fs ?
    Thank you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLucky View Post
    I start playing fashion story again after i installed 4th of july version, to get free gems for my restaurant & bakery and now i have questions, pls anyone answer
    1. On rs & bs every customers will eat your food. But why not in fs ? Sometimes they go home with broken heart without buying your clothes/ apparels. What make them not buying your clothes ? I have enough mirror, changing room & cashier
    2. On rs & bs if we want to make money faster, we can make our store split into 2 or more smaller room, so our customer can sit, eat & go home quickly without walking too far from your door. Can we do it too with that method on fs ?
    3. How to make money faster on fs ?
    Thank you
    Hi please look through the Fashion forum to find topics on the questions. Here are some good places to start:
    Fashion Story Gamer Guide

to answer question 1) look here: Broken Hearts Club
    question 2) and 3) https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....martest-layout
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....icient-layouts

If you have more questions, please post in the appropriate thread. As this thread is for the 4th of July update & goals. Thanks!
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Send to 20 you know play daily and you'll get the requests back faster
    I try. I only have one Nbr that writes on my wall and 600 others with 0 or 1 stars. I do try and delete people but for some reason whenever I delete people on fashion, the game starts to lag( doesn't happen on rs or BS) and I get over 20 nbr invites a day, so its hard .

I try. I only have one Nbr that writes on my wall and 600 others with 0 or 1 stars. I do try and delete people but for some reason whenever I delete people on fashion, the game starts to lag( doesn't happen on rs or BS) and I get over 20 nbr invites a day, so its hard .
    Wowww well try going in community stores only to stores thay have 4 stars go to their walls n u will find persons that write daily... they alway put x6 or tips n gift... those are daily playes so go ahead n invite them that way u will find good neighbors that play daily .... also my id is kiwyro u can add me if u want i play every single day lol but make sure to go to my store daily n post that way i can know u were there n tipped u back... hope u can fing awesome neighbors..ヽ(^。^)ノ

Also is not a good idea to accept neighbors with 0-1 or 2 stars ... try to find with 3or 4 stars only.... good luck

New Resident
    When will the 4 th of July items disappear?

I searched the forums for an answer but couldn't find any, so here's my question. If I uninstall older "expansions" like this (4th of July), what, if anything, will happen? Will the items associated with this (and other) expansions disappear?