Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: American Independence Day (4th of July) Update & Goals 6-20-13

Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Just a reminder that this display is a Limited Time Offer decoration. It will be gone in 3 days time based on the timer in-game. I'd strongly advised android player or anybody who wanna get it, better get it fast before it's gone.

Executive Chef
    3 DAYS??? omg then it means either this, or 6 gems in every game. thats mean. btw, how much gems is the LTO?

Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    3 DAYS??? omg then it means either this, or 6 gems in every game. thats mean. btw, how much gems is the LTO?
    Yup. Less than 3 days left to be exact. That display cost 43 gems.

I have not been updated for anything. I don't see the clothes, the LTO display or the pop-up! I play on the android and I've been reading we only have three days to complete it! What am I suppose to do????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvlife88 View Post
    I have not been updated for anything. I don't see the clothes, the LTO display or the pop-up! I play on the android and I've been reading we only have three days to complete it! What am I suppose to do????
    Download the 4th of July version of the app.

Ok thanks. But I guess that means I won't receive the 6 gems for downloading it....

Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    Did I insult you? I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. It was just an expression of emotion. I was just pointing it out that you do have many questions. Again, I apologize. Did you find what you were looking for?
    No, that's ok. I just had some doubts and you helped me yesterday. Thanks for that. I had a lot of questions because I'm starting to play now and I'm so excited to see the news. I apologize as well. Have a good day.

Rhino Keeper
    That costs more than I want. So I won't bother, I'm happy with the geisha display more.

Better wait for promo.

Farm Supplier
    I HAD to get this display. It's sooo CUTE I hope we get the dress in our catalog and closet.

~~~~Please do not send me an invite. I am not adding atm and neighbor invitations will be deleted~~~~

I was just wondering if the LTO is available for the kindle? I have the catalog, goal and other items, but not the LTO car display. Google Play is not available for the kindle, so there is nowhere to download the new edition from. I have tried installing other editions, but that did not work. Not sure if there is anywhere else it can be downloaded from? Thanks so much for your help!

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast