New Catalog - Rock'n The 4th (1 hr)

-American Sweater 45 gems
    -American Flag Tote 32,000 coins
    -American Jean Shorts 40,000 coins
    -American Classics 30 gems

update for 6-20-13:
    -Independence dressing room 45,000 coins
    -Stars and ******s 3 gems
    -Celebration Table 21 gems (looks like the goal prize too)
    -American Flower wallpaper 6,000 coins

GOALS:

**note: any other closet purchase besides the American Sweater will not count, so you either have to buy it for 45 gems or skip for 2 gems

**note: need to visit 10 different community boutiques for Patriot Pack step to clear (not a sum of 10 likes from only 4 community boutiques)

Goal prize

LTO

Last edited by aileeniweeni; 06-28-13 at 08:40 PM. Reason: added goal pics

The Honorable Panda
    Goal information

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post

Caution: DO NOT BUY the Celebration Table(21 gems)! That is the final goal prize reward after completing all the goals.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-21-13 at 07:02 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Wow that was fast, good job, I just saw the goals pop up 10 minutes ago or so lol. Anyhow...about that sweater...I guess I'm not doing these goals.
    But hey at least we got that awesome geisha display (6 more gems to go!).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jdelvalle1 View Post
    Wow that was fast, good job, I just saw the goals pop up 10 minutes ago or so lol. Anyhow...about that sweater...I guess I'm not doing these goals.
    But hey at least we got that awesome geisha display (6 more gems to go!).
    well you can skip buying the sweater for 2 gems, which puts you at a 8 gem deficit for the geisha display. mastering the entire Rock'n the 4th catalog will get you 8 gems, and it's only 1 hr long! so... maybe get the gems for the geisha display first, since it's LTO. then try your hand at the goals? that is, if you're interested in the Celebration Table floor decor (which has a 21 gem price tag). i think it's the prize for completing these goals.

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    well you can skip buying the sweater for 2 gems, which puts you at a 8 gem deficit for the geisha display. mastering the entire Rock'n the 4th catalog will get you 8 gems, and it's only 1 hr long! so... maybe get the gems for the geisha display first, since it's LTO. then try your hand at the goals? that is, if you're interested in the Celebration Table floor decor (which has a 21 gem price tag). i think it's the prize for completing these goals.
    Good point, I think I'll wait until someone posts the table in a nice big picture or if I see it in at my neighbors & I like it.
    I love seasonal/holiday stuff...so tempting lol but at the same time I'd see myself putting the table away until the next holiday (Veteran's Day?)

I haven't been updated...the 4th of July stuff is not available to me, why?

I was just wondering if the LTO is available for the kindle? I have the catalog, goal and other items, but not the LTO car display. Google Play is not available for the kindle, so there is nowhere to download the new edition from. I have tried installing other editions, but that did not work. Not sure if there is anywhere else it can be downloaded from? Thanks so much for your help!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fashioncloset View Post
    I was just wondering if the LTO is available for the kindle? I have the catalog, goal and other items, but not the LTO car display. Google Play is not available for the kindle, so there is nowhere to download the new edition from. I have tried installing other editions, but that did not work. Not sure if there is anywhere else it can be downloaded from? Thanks so much for your help!
    The LTO is a limited offer that goes out to only a certain number of random accounts. If you've got the other items but not the LTO it means that you missed out on having the offer sent to you.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Exclamation

Hi., I can see people having thin American counter in their store... n American rack too... but how do u get that? I cant see in my catalogue. !!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TKCollections View Post
    Hi., I can see people having thin American counter in their store... n American rack too... but how do u get that? I cant see in my catalogue. !!!
    Same here, where to get them?

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast