Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials & Tribute Goal- Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    See, we're all being pessimest here, saying you're never going to get all the badges. Be positive! aileeweeni has got 9/10 badges. If she can do it, so can you!*sigh* When will these people ever change?!
    Can anyone let us know the requirements for building and upgrading the knights hall I am so close, 2 badges to go so I would like to make the correct items as I have only 1wizard school to upgrade and that is waiting for the books only. Can't wait for the next update and new challenge!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Where's the information for the knight's hall building requirements and upgrades? It was posted in the old thread somewhere. Just want the reference for stocking up parts in case I ever get all the badges.
    Thread for your info
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty_Wench View Post
    Ok. If these goals aren't, in fact, random, then the number needed for Artisan badge is massive. I just compiled a list of everything I have built/used since T&T came out and the lists are as follows:

That's 627 beams/blocks for those keeping score. Yikes.
    hi my friend
    i have a question:
    how can you store 133 Wooden beam?!!
    the max number to deposit is 99, isn't it?

Rhino Keeper
    I have yet to complete any of the badges! 😡 Not one has been fulfilled since this goal came out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilipipi View Post
    That's true. But what if people who started early got some "credit" advantage for certain badges? Rules for getting the badges seem different for each of them. I'm just talking about the adventurers badge here. Two people who got the adventurers badge started CS from when it first came out.
    I have been playing since the games release and haven't completed a single trial yet. I wish the gem amount to skip would go down so you would know you are at least making progress. Has TL announced what it takes to complete these? I mean how much do you have to do to complete this stuff? I'm to the point in just gonna play the game and if I get any done then cool, if not then so be it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dindan View Post
    hi my friend
    i have a question:
    how can you store 133 Wooden beam?!!
    the max number to deposit is 99, isn't it?
    Frosty_Wench says those are the beams and blocks he/she has crafted and used

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilobrat05 View Post
    Has TL announced what it takes to complete these? I mean how much do you have to do to complete this stuff? I'm to the point in just gonna play the game and if I get any done then cool, if not then so be it.
    This is all TL has said about how to complete the challenges, and it will probably be the only thing they will say:
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone! Our creative Castle Story team crafted this set of trials for you all to figure out. It's meant to provide you with a long-term and challenging experience. We'll leave the popcorn for later, but we're definitely very interested in your feedback!
    I'm thinking of the badges like the collectibles in other games: I just keep playing as normal, and if a badge shows up, great! I'm not trying to do anything specific to try to get a badge. (I have three so far.)

New Resident
    Hi,
    I was playing as usual and got:
    1.Farmer
    2.Miner
    3.Explorer ( 145,000 was the last I paid)
    4.Slayer
    So, it looks that it works .. Slowly, but works.
    have a nice week

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell me if I still get a badge if I used gems to skip? Don't plan on doing so yet, just interested to know. I already have 7 badges, but if the final one proves frustrating, I might just skip the final one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if I still get a badge if I used gems to skip? Don't plan on doing so yet, just interested to know. I already have 7 badges, but if the final one proves frustrating, I might just skip the final one.
    I can't tell you for certain, but for other goals, if you paid gems to skip, you didn't get whatever the goal had you looking for. For example, if you skip the alicorn goal/quest, you don't get the alicorn.

So I suspect that you won't get the badge if you skip it.

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast