Thread: Restaurant Story 2

Restaurant Story 2

There should be a game restaurant story 2

Some features could

You can move your self like castle story

You can sit in chars and ext.

Can move door without buying a new one

EDIT- the game is out 6/25/14 THIS IS IN A limited
    Last edited by Eatanddrank189; 07-16-14 at 12:48 PM.

You scared me with the title. I thought there was a new Restaurant game.

I don't like the idea of replacing ANOTHER classic game with a newer game.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post

I'm dittoing this one. I don't want to start over when I've gotten so far. Plus, I spend enough time on these games as it is, and I wouldn't quit the current RS to start a new one, so that would just mean more time... :\

Executive Chef
    3 no! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post

If teamlava takes my idea. They will not replace RS1

Quote Originally Posted by Eatanddrank189 View Post
    If teamlava takes my idea. They will not replace RS1
    I don't mean to sound rude at all, but what's point of making 3 features a new game? Also, the game already has been who move and sit. All wall decorations can't be moved unless stored. It's probably because wall decorations were the last things implemented into the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Eatanddrank189 View Post
    Can move door without buying a new one
    The door runs under a different type of programming than any other wall decor, because it's vital to game function. That's why you have to place another door (or host table) before you can pick up (or store) the first one. You can't leave your store without either of those, no matter how briefly, and that includes picking the door up off the wall to move it. The game simply won't run without a door on the wall at all times. There's no way around that one.

They didn't have to make it cost gems though. That was kinda rude, I think, considering it's a required purchase if you ever want to move it. But that will never change, because there would be massive outrage from the countless people who've already spent gems on doors who would want refunds if the price was lowered or changed to coins. So it is what it is, and always will be. Set in stone, so to speak.

As far as moving myself around like in CS, I don't know how that would even work in RS without just being clumsy. Tapcooking is slow enough, even with easy appliances, so I don't even want to imagine having to wait for a little character run from stove to stove doing it, and there isn't much else for her to do other than mingle with the rest of the customers, and they do the hustle-bustling just fine, I think. The active character concept works beautifully in CS, but RS doesn't have stuff for her to do like that game does. I mostly like the game just how it is, aside from some functionality issues, which could be implemented without needing to make a whole new game. Those are all in the suggestion thread, maybe throw some ideas in there and see what kind of feedback you get? Players read that forum more than this one regarding gameplay topics anyway, you'll get more attention over there.

Executive Chef
    I don't want to start over, so I say no thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I don't want to start over, so I say no thanks
    It wouldn't be starting over. The idea being proposed is starting a whole new game alongside the one we already have, but one in which we interact with the game with a character, like the one in Castle Story, and with a moveable door that doesn't require buying a second one first.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    It wouldn't be starting over. The idea being proposed is starting a whole new game alongside the one we already have, but one in which we interact with the game with a character, like the one in Castle Story, and with a moveable door that doesn't require buying a second one first.
    That would still be starting over, in a new game. I play so many of these TL games already, I wouldn't have any time to do anything else, then I would have to just quit them all to get more free time haha.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast