Thread: Can't purchase petting zoo

Can't purchase petting zoo

I've tried to purchase petting zoo, and when I click to place it, nothing. Have swin dancers in storage and tried to place it, nothing. Had the garden in my restaurant, put it in storage, now can't place it back. Any idea what the problem is?

These are rather large items. Make sure you have cleared enough space in your Restaurant so you can place them.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    I still haven't worked out exactly where to tap to place the big stuff, I always seem to just get lucky, but I know I ALWAYS have to clear out an area at least a square or two bigger on each side than the size of the item I'm trying to place. A 5x5 space for a 3x3 item, for example, then I just keep trying different spots on that area until it finally puts itself in there.

That was what I thought which was why I tried to put the garden in storage and place the petting zoo in its place. Well, that didn't work and then I couldn't put the garden back! And it was the large space I had just removed it from! I will try moving some things around and see what happens. Thanks.

That worked! Thanks!

New Resident
    I have tried moving everything/putting everything in storage. Nothing works!!! I've emailed lava support 3 times over the past few days with no response. Help!!

moved EVERYTHING! created a 9x9 but Still can't place petting zoo! don't even get the outline. any ideas?

New Resident
    Hi. I really want the Restaurant Story ♡Petting Zoo♡but it's a goal. Can you make the item available for purchase ? please.