Page 65 of 110 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lolzillaz View Post
    I'm starting to play on iOS (ipad2) as well as on Android (nexus 7). The performance on iOS is so much better, mystic map requests are completed instantly (no processing fruitfull animation or continue button to hit afterwards), new neighbor requests accepted instantly, visiting neighbors is over twice as fast. All menus come up with no delays. Sparklys seem to automaticly refresh on iOS. When I switch back to android its shockingly slower in all aspects.

I thought the differences were feature based but it is a huge performance gap as well.
    yes, the difference is quite amazing. I had no idea how big the gap was until I started a game on an iphone. I think it's a disgrace.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    yes, the difference is quite amazing. I had no idea how big the gap was until I started a game on an iphone. I think it's a disgrace.
    The nexus 7 has way more hardware horsepower than my ipad2. It must be ported code or code that doesn't use the hardware.

Rhino Keeper
    I guess with the new update coming to IOS us android users can expect something just for us, unfortunately it will prob just be a gold sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Two disadvantages with iOS is the avertizing is everywhere and spending gold is a single tap mistake instead of two on android.

New Resident
    This is ridiculous. I just had a facebook message about a huge new update. Oh, not for android. If I only played this game I'd think that it was impossible to code for both platforms, but I don't. So exactly, and I really do want the technical reasons from a programmer Pl pease, precisely what is the difficulty in making your game work on all platforms the same?

And while you apparently can't get basic functionality correct for a good half of your consumer base, why are you still putting out updates for a few customers, instead of focussing on getting the game working properly for everyone?! That is just terrible business sense.

I think you should take away all your staff's apple products, and replace them with android/kindle until they've got the game working properly, because they clearly have no urgency at all about this, given how long this thread has been open, and how many new features apple users have recieved in that time.

The game on my phone lags horribly! It takes me 30 seconds to just delete a post. Even typing a post lags. Each l e t t e r takes forever to show up. I'm just about to orphan my dragons. I can barely move things around on my island. It's AWFUL!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rudipreciousmocha View Post
    The game on my phone lags horribly! It takes me 30 seconds to just delete a post. Even typing a post lags. Each l e t t e r takes forever to show up. I'm just about to orphan my dragons. I can barely move things around on my island. It's AWFUL!
    I gave up trying to delete all my wall msg. So time consuming for just some cleaning up! The bottom ones automatically disappear once your wall is maxed out, so I leave it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by katali19 View Post

I think you should take away all your staff's apple products, and replace them with android/kindle until they've got the game working properly, because they clearly have no urgency at all about this, given how long this thread has been open, and how many new features apple users have recieved in that time.
    This actually sounds like one of the best ideas I've heard in a long time!
    Yes we know that it is not supposed be the same people working on the iOS updates and Android parity!
    Yes we know that " the Parity problem is being addressed as quickly as possible"
    Yes we know that it is a priority!

Well may if they all had to play on Android until some real progress was made, they all would help each other and make PARITY THE PRIORITY!

Farm Supplier
    Nah, that would make sense and be the decent thing to do.

Apple users don't think like that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by noir77 View Post
    I gave up trying to delete all my wall msg. So time consuming for just some cleaning up! The bottom ones automatically disappear once your wall is maxed out, so I leave it.
    On iOS wall messages delete instantly, no fruitful animation at all.