Page 63 of 110 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    A little flame of hope in the darkness ?
    A flicker of hope??? ROFL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevynsan View Post
    Talking isn't gonna do the trick with this. TL has made the decision to increase the void between systems, and a lot of us Android are just through with it. Personally, I'm sticking around until the update happens, just to see what it is. After that I may pack it up and be done myself. Too many slaps in the face, and lack of communication from staff. It's enough to drive one batty. And I spend a butt load of money on this game.....well, I did. Once my gold is gone I'm not buying.
    You're right, talking isn't going to cut it. I've had enough empty words. I will one of the Androids leaving when IOS gets their "Big" update with so much in it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevynsan View Post
    Talking isn't gonna do the trick with this. TL has made the decision to increase the void between systems, and a lot of us Android are just through with it. Personally, I'm sticking around until the update happens, just to see what it is. After that I may pack it up and be done myself. Too many slaps in the face, and lack of communication from staff. It's enough to drive one batty. And I spend a butt load of money on this game.....well, I did. Once my gold is gone I'm not buying.
    You're totally right, Kevyn. I also want to see what the update is about before I decide to quit.

Fashion Designer
    I'm just wondering why we can't get an update on the parity and where it stands. At this point we really deserve an explanation. A "We are unable to discuss parity at this point" is really not going to cut it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    I'm just wondering why we can't get an update on the parity and where it stands. At this point we really deserve an explanation. A "We are unable to discuss parity at this point" is really not going to cut it.
    Well, I think that it's because there's no updating to tell and there hasn't been. Android get's nothing, because they're Android. That's how it's been for nearly a year. They say we'll get it, they say they're working on it, but don't think any of the seasoned players believe that any longer. Newer players might, because they've not experienced enough of the same old empty words long enough.

Rhino Keeper
    All I want are the New Dawn Temples! Just for decoration, I'm not even interested in the boost. LOL

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amicacordis View Post
    All I want are the New Dawn Temples! Just for decoration, I'm not even interested in the boost. LOL
    That would be a nice start. I definitely like the way the boost buildings look, would be nice to decorate with.

I REAAAAALLY want to get rid of the 50+ duplicate dragons I'm holding onto and get the gems for them though. That would give me the most freedom to decorate and would help with the loading / navigating issues around my island.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    That would be a nice start. I definitely like the way the boost buildings look, would be nice to decorate with.

I REAAAAALLY want to get rid of the 50+ duplicate dragons I'm holding onto and get the gems for them though. That would give me the most freedom to decorate and would help with the loading / navigating issues around my island.
    You no longer need duplicates, you can breed the gemstones. Keeping them helps with money though.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    You no longer need duplicates, you can breed the gemstones. Keeping them helps with money though.
    Lotus, craftable decorations? Maybe the fact that I HATE the Gemstone dragon and would rather craft them while I breed for other dragons? ... yes, I need duplicates, but not if they will never be tradeable.

Rhino Keeper
    I, as programmer, really don't understand why they don't give us the New Dawn temples. They have already implemented similar procedures when they gave us the Robot Monument, Rose Archway and Gem Cluster. They just have to merge these procedures. Example:

1) There is goal notification.
    2) You complete the goal.
    3) There is another notification telling you to go to the market but in this case you buy it. ( All above same as Robot Monument )
    4) Next temple....

Once you complete all the temples:
    5) You send an email to TeamLava in the usual format: Hi guys I just completed the ND Temples Goals. Can I have my boost? My ID is : XXX and at the bottom a code [B:YYYY]...same procedure they used when they gave us Rose Archway and Gem Cluster.

The end