Page 61 of 110 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback: Android parity discussion [Part 4]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 081702 View Post
    What ever made you think it's being taking seriously now?
    Well, confirmation through and through. I'm still in disbelief that they could be so brazen creating this huge disparity when IOS makes up half it userbase. Insane business decision.

For an app with such unusually expensive in app purchases, it also surprises me how they throw us a bone and expect gratitude when it should be done without a smidgen of complaint.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Turpsichore View Post
    Sorry, but you really shouldn't have bothered. If you REALLY wanted to give droids gemstones without ripping them off with outrageous gold prices, you could have sold them for coins months ago and channeled "all that effort" into fixing the memory leak and/or working towards giving all platforms the ND updates. You could even have made them breedable using 2 base colour parents (like you did with dawntree) and kept iOS happy, too.

The timing of you oh, so generously releasing gemstones to android just screams, "DESPERATION"! I can see the scene in the office.

Wow, look at this fantastic update we've done for iOS. This'll really blow their socks off.
    What about the other platforms?
    ROFL!
    Okay, yes, it's a good joke but you know how much they're going to moan when we finally admit it's iOS only, again.
    Darn it, you're right, they're insufferable moaners. But what can we do? We're nowhere near ready to release any of the features they want so I suppose they won't swallow another, "just be patient, we're working on it".
    Ha! I've got it! We'll make gemstone dragons breedable but rather than keep them in their colours and have them produced by 2 base colour parents, we'll make them another new element (that's always popular, right?) and let them split. Adding the extra colours will let us look hurt when they're not suitably appreciative and say, "but it was so difficult to do and we worked so hard to give you all this."
    OMG, you're a genius! Still, it's gonna be a tough sell. We need all staff who post on the forums to be ultra enthusiastic about this and go on about how wonderful the change is at every possible opportunity. If we tell them it's a fantastic benefit often enough, maybe a few might believe it.

If you want to show non-iOS players that you care in future, how about starting with the common courtesy of communication? When you put out a teaser, be it dragon, feature or decoration, say IMMEDIATELY if it's iOS only. Ignoring questions of platform availability for almost a week is inexcusably rude and seems to give the lie to how much you care. Remember, actions (or inaction) speak louder than words.
    Absolutely what I think. Perfect post !!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
    All I have to say... Parity ( Trading and Crafting minimum ) better happen before iOS gets the big update.
    No chance. If trading and crafting (or any of the ND features) were anywhere near ready, they wouldn't have messed about with the gemstone breeding fiasco.

Fashion Designer
    No chance. If trading and crafting (or any of the ND features) were anywhere near ready, they wouldn't have messed about with the gemstone breeding fiasco.
    Agreed. But I see a huge backlash coming if we don't see any progress before this huge update goes live for iOS.

Farm Supplier
    Agreed. But I see a huge backlash coming if we don't see any progress before this huge update goes live for iOS.
    What? You mean your unbounded gratitude for and excitement at getting messed up gemstones hasn't blinded you to the increase in disparity that will be coming, shortly? What an ungrateful wretch you are! Me likes

Fashion Designer
    What? You mean your unbounded gratitude for and excitement at getting messed up gemstones hasn't blinded you to the increase in disparity that will be coming, shortly? What an ungrateful wretch you are! Me likes
    What is this I detect? Sarcasm? Yeah, not a fan of the gemstone cop-out. I get their reasoning behind it, I can deal, but I still think it was a cop-out aimed to try and please Android/Kindle users.

I really like breeding gemstones. I don't care about trading and crafting I just want the topaz and tigers eye.

Fashion Designer
    8 months is pretty lenient with TL. September 20 is when iOS got New Dawn ( i.e. Trading and Crafting ) , 2 months away. So we've already waited 10 months since iOS got it and we are still waiting for it.
    Actually T&C came in dec..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Actually T&C came in dec..
    Ah so Trading & Crafting came a couple months after New Dawn was released to iOS? Hmm thought it was a launch feature for New Dawn...

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=yayacupcake;701187]They said this in regards to Gemstone dragon, not from the iOS only Battle Tournament thread. We were all just hoping that since it was a huge update that Android wouldn't get left in the dust. PonyRoar just confirmed our worst suspicions. We don't get it.[QUOTE]

Oh really........ I wasnt hoping anything. was just saying in an ironic way.. everytime I post here people think that I dont understand anything.. Okay if it s a matter of life or death, I will not post again.